Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] (can't think of a decent title yet ) (Sliabh/Mamanbou)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 am
User ImageIt was always important to keep moving. Always. It didn't matter how tired she was, how hungry she was; what mattered was that she moved. Away.
Given that, she was often very tired from moving all day. When she found the entrance to deep nook in some rocks, she thought it would be a perfect den to spend the night in. She didn't see any signs of anyone around.
Mamanbou hunched slightly to crawl in, took a step or two, and realized that the abandoned hole in the rock was occupied. By a very big lion.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

It had been a long day and eve was falling. Having been on the trail for several days now, Sliabh was hungry, cold, tired and thirsty. Yet he had no idea where on this mountain side, there could be water, and he wanted sleep more than he needed to drink or eat. So after exploring the area for half an hour, he finally selected a reasonably dry and deep cave and crawled inside. For the first time in weeks he would be fully protected from both the elements and any surprise attacks from other predators. Thus, with a contented sigh, the dark lion settled down and fell into a deep sleep.

He woke with a startle, surprised to be disturbed as something cold and slightly damp pressed into him, Giving a low grunt in return, shifting in the dark space though unable to get up with whoever it was standing on him "Oww.."

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm
Mamanbou hurriedly stepped back and backed up into the night. She hadn't meant to disturb anyone - and in fact would rather avoid others altogether.

"My apologies. I didn't realize anyone was in there."

With luck the other lion would be too tired to make anything of it, and would just go back to sleep. That way Mamanbou could find a different place to sleep - hopefully without any surprise occupants.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:33 pm
Not a very social lion on the best of days, half asleep and groggy he was certainly not on his best form for the strange female. So it was with a low groan and a huge yawn, the male blinked tiredly at the pale lioness.

"It's ok." The male had a deep low voice that kind of rumbled in his chest and sounded like he didn't use it overly much. And despite his huge size and the rather imposing skull-mask style of marking over his face, he didn't seem dangerous or angry, just sleepy.

Realizing she was backing up he blinked sleep from his eyes and rubbed a paw across his muzzle. "I don't think there is another den close by, I scouted around here earlier... you can join me if you wish to.." blinking again, trying desperately to wake up enough to sort this out and feeling bad about taking up the whole space. Shifting he crawled over to one side, settling back down with his side pressed against the den's wall comfortably. "There is enough room for two.."

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 pm
"That would be nice," Mamanbou admitted, especially with the roll of thunder starting to creep across the plains. Another body to get between her and the elements, or her and anyone who wanted to come looking for her, would be welcomed.
Mamanbou slid into the den space beside the large lion. "You are very big, aren't you?" she said, knowing it was an understatement. He was the biggest lion she had ever seen.

"My name is Mamanbou, I'm just passing through."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:07 am
Curling his hind legs up under him in an attempt to make his huge bulk take up a little less space in the relativly tight confines of their temporary quarters, he couldn't help the low rumble of a laugh that escaped in responce to her comment.

"So I have been told..." He replied, his voice thick with sleep but nevertheless amused. Crossing one thick white forelimb over its partner he watched as the female slunk in beside him and curled up. The space was too small to allow any breathing room between them but he didn;t mind. The closeness would keep the chill from both of them.

"I'm Sliabh... also passing through." He couldn't hold back the huge yawn that took him, though he did turn away to avoid gusting hot breath in her face. Pearly white fangs gleamed wickedly in the darkness, long and curved. With a huff, already back to being half asleep, the massive male shifted one last time, curled his tail about them both and dropped his head atop his fore paws.

"Sleep well Mamanbou."

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas