Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam Universe: Collision (Open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one you think is more powerful
  Wing Zero
  00 Raiser
  Turn-A
  Nu Gundam
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:34 pm
((I might make a bad guy so that your guy isn't talking to himself as much.))

"Hm?" Faina paused for a second to slam the phone down on the receiver before glancing over to Axel. "As much as I can get at a reasonable price and still maintain our budget. Not to mention halfway decent." She brushed her bangs out of her face before leaning back in her chair. "Do you have any news that I haven't heard yet, Axel? Something other than the dismal ones I've been getting."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:38 pm
"Well. Nothing except another successful deployment. They have no migrant suits left." Axel plopped down in an empty seat. "Thats all really. But i heard you mention Zero Minaki. I fought him once, ended in a draw."  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 am
Zero wrote the coordinates down on a slip of paper, then erased all data concerning the location from the computer. Walking into the hangar Heavyarms was already prepped for launch, full of ammo, and stocked with emergency rations just in case. "See you all later, I'm off." With that he climbed into the cockpit and took off.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:16 pm
"We have incoming! One Gundam, lots of guns. I'll go meet him." Axel boarded the Exia and went out to meet the unknown pilot. "This is Axel Blaze, of the Aleks. State your name and business." Axel readied himself, not activating any weapons, but priming them, just in case.  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:29 pm
"That voice... You must be Alex, or Axle, something like that right?" Zero's voice hinted at memories, but he kept his composure. "Zero Manaki, I'm the merc that you guys hired." He opened one of the missile containers on Heavyarms left leg, to show that he was armed, and ready to fight if attacked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:31 am
"Very well, And it's Axel. Close your missile pod, and follow me. I'll fold back my GN Blade as a sign of trust." Axel did so, and slowly went to the open MS catapult. "In here, Dock your Gundam in a guest bay."  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Faina busied herself with finding more people to hire after Axel left to meet Zero, not at all worried. It was a good thing that the gundam was packing artillery, though a bad thing for their enemies. She just hoped that her decision would be the right one. Looking at a screen showing the Aleks' outside cameras and the suits just outside of it, it would have to be the right one.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff