Welcome to Gaia! ::

Global Champions

Back to Guilds

A streetfighter/tekkan inspired guild. Where anything thing can happen. 

Tags: Street Fighter, Goodtimes, Roleplay, Tekkan, Global Fights 

Reply Character Analysis [OCs/Cannon Creation]
Mandarin's Characters [UPDATE]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mandarin Drake

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:40 pm
When i made this yesterday i figured i would make it more like the owner of this guild BUT after seeing that my origninal thought was acceptible i have decided to change it.

Appearence: (excuse the avi i havnt made a pic of this look yet)
User Image
Username: Mandarin Drake

Name: Mandarin

Species: Half Oni Half Chinese Dragon

PoP: Hand-to-hand Combat

Bio: Mandarin was born into a tribe of 'Demons' as the locals called them, he was raised by his mother as his father was unknown to him. After his mother passed on his Uncle took him in and raised him, training his body to become a great fighter. Three weeks after his 19th Birthday Mandarin set out to compleat his tribes right of passage, to fight the strongest beings he could find and to return for his beloved.

Reason to Fight: To go through his right of passage, and to prove he is worthy of the tribal cheifs daugter. (however this reason is abandon later)

Normal Attacks:
#1 Shigan: (Finger Pistol) Jabbing forward rappidly with his clawed fingers he stabs into his enemy, leaving wounds similar to that of a bullet. there are many veriations of this skill some of which are long range.

#2 Rankyaku: (Tempest Kick) A strong horizontal kick with his clawed foot, the force behind it creates a sharp airblade that travels forward. The veriations of this skill all create air blades of some sort, however not all are able to cut like that of a regular Rankyaku.

#3 Tekkai: (Iron Mass) Mandarin tences his muscles to a level of iron, makeing a strong defence to physical blows. All veriations of this are ment for deffencive or counter measures.

#4 Kami-e: (Paper Drawing) Mandarin is able to alter his muscle mass in 3 differant ways with this skill, in the form of three (Paper, Sketch, and Slime) though in Paper and Slime no physical differance can be seen untill he is attacked.

#5 Soru: (Shave) This allows the users to moves at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds. The principle of this move is to kick off the ground at least ten times in a blink of an eye.

#6 Geppou (Moon Step) Allows the user to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. Mandarin can use this technique to cross great distances without ever touching the ground or set himself up for swift, aerial attacks. This technique has several advantages both in and out of battle, and can be preformed with either both legs or a single leg.

#7 Dragon’s Roar: Mandarin unleashes a mighty roar making a massive shock wave of an unbelievably high decibel level rattling the ground, and the liquid inside of ears causing dizziness, pain, and a nauseous feeling to those affected.

#8 Light Element: Mandarin is able to harness the photons as well as convert his body into them, allowing him to strike at blinding speeds from either a distance, or up close. However he is still manageing controle over this power and it drains his energy alot when using it.

#9 Water Element: Mandarin is able to use areas of water to his advantage in many differant ways, from harnesing it as a weapon, to useing it to heal (limited healing power however). He is also able to convert it between it's three forms, (Solid, Liquid, and Gas) allowing him to try and subdue his enemy in a less physical manner.

ExSpecials:

Rokuougan: (Six King Cannon) Mandarin places both his fists right in front of the target and launches a devastating shock wave and can cause massive internal injuries.

Catch Lines: "Lets just see what you can do" "Go all out, it's not gonna be very fun if you hold back"

Team: Works alone

Theme song "Welcome to the Family" By Avenged Sevenfold  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:33 pm
Hmm accepted! ^^ I hope everyone will start the roleplay. Guess its time :3  

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Mintyfreshyo

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:49 pm
looks like your character is and evil-neutral type character.  
Character Analysis [OCs/Cannon Creation]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games