Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
The slaves that got away Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:32 pm
Aurora looked at her continug to pull the wagon and nodded her head "yes i have dusk. matter of fact i think im still one i think" she said scratching her head a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:36 pm
she smiled in return.

"i'm glad." she said.

"what's it like? she asked. "do you feel special or important?"  

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:44 pm
She looked at her "no not really, just seems more people don't want you if your still pure, because it means you need training"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:46 pm
dusk blinked in surprise.

"realy? i thought virgins were more valuable. they're always being given as esteemed gifts."  

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 pm
Aurora looked at her "they are give gifts. and are more valuable, but the problem is that masters then to be scared to buy them"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 pm
"oh..." she said.

then she lit up. "does that mean... i'm more... desirable?" she asked, knowing it wasn't realy relavent anymore, but still feeling a little proud.  

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:13 am
She looked at her and stopped at the bank "in a way yes, it all depends on the master"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:25 am
"Hello??? anyone there??" Summe said looking around, alert. 'but ever since that BASTRD I've always been alert...' Summe thought as she walked through the forest (in the forest where the other escaped slaves are)

Me:
User Image

She looked around, then jumped to a tree branch, a hawk flew to her and she put out her arm. Her 3 and a half inch claws curled gently around the bird's claw's, to protect it from tipping as she pulled her arm back. Summe lifted her hand and lightly brushed the bird's feathers with a claw from her hand. "Hello little friend...what's a dainty, little thing like you doing in a crappie place like this, when there's a bright, beautiful world not far from here?" Summe asked the bird. He reply with a screech.
Summe smiled, "well, pipsqueak I'd be going some were different if I were you....at least your free to go where you please..." Summe said sadly, looking to the sky, the hawk stayed clenching to her arm. Summe sighed, "well if your going to stay with me then make yourself useful, fly high and tell me where the H*** I am." Summe told the bird, and he flew off, and up, and up, and up. He circled one way then the other then back again. He screeched his reply and flew off toward the east and Summe followed.  

Hamato Miwa

Liberal Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers