Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Rainan Hunatsa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TT Retarted_Kool-aid TT

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:58 pm
Name: Rain Hunatsa
Nickname: Rain

Appearance:
User Image

Other appearance:
User Image

Race: Vampire
Orientation: Bi
Dislikes: Nice masters, Preppy people, Veggies, Freaky Hoes.
Postion: Seke
In A Master I Want: Somebody rude, Maybe a Vampire, A master who feeds me blood.

Anything else relevant:
Vampire powers include- Super speed, Super strength, Manipulation of Matter Itself, (Taking a rock apart and putting it back together again. I shouldve been there when humpty dumpty had that fall eh? (Drums) biggrin ) And DASHING looks.
Demon powers include- Same as Vampire But more enhanced and with additional super healing.

Bio: Rain Lived a good life. Nice home, Nice Family, Great friends, The whole package. Until That day. Rain was walking home from his last day as a senior in high school. About 2 Miles away from his house, a Man and a Woman dressed in all black
appeared out of nowhere and began walking behind him. They were both extremly attractive. They came right by my ear and said "This one will do!" The man grabbed me from behind and the woman bit me on the neck, knocking me unconcious. When I woke up I was at the Slave Market and the man and woman told me what they were vampires and that they made me one. I slept it off in a cage that night, but the next morning when everybody was asleep, I ran back home to my family. After a while I noticed I craved blood to much, and unfortunatly, had to move away. I faked my death and left my family. Knowing life was behind me, I came back to the slave market where I knew that this was the only place I could be. The vampires who chnaged me stuck something in my arm when i got back. It was some medicene, that showed whenever I got within 10 miles from them, I get knocked unconcious. The Vampires now have to go with me to every person who buys me. They stay at the neaest hotel or the nearest graveyard. If neither are near, then they sleep outside unless invited inside.

The Man and Woman who changed me:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:03 am
Would either of the two ladies here interest him? If not I can create a Mistress for him based around what you'd like for one. Just PM me with your reply.  

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items