Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:51 pm
So, what are you furs doing for Halloween?

I'll be at Youmacon, an anime convention in Detroit.

I wanted to dress up as Gendo from Evangelion but couldn't find the right coat at any of the dozen thrift shops around here. So for the first time I won't be dressing up for Halloween. For the first time I won't be cosplaying either. Nor will I be going to any parties, excluding the con of course.

I have decorated my mothers house and my own apartment with pumpkins and hanging ghosts.

Also, there's events here in Gaia. Trick or Treating in Towns and Shops, the NPCs in shops dressing up, and a game where you fight ghosts.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:29 pm
I will stay home figuring out how to draw hands properly.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

FluffyKisaragi

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:05 pm
Wearing my skunk cosplay and hiding behind the shrubs to scare people, and tp'ing my brother xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:57 pm
I'm going to be a murdering marionette doll and my mate is going to be my puppet master. we're going to Santa cruz for Saturday/Sunday.  

Sadinda

DA-FDNT

Distinct Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:57 pm
Working. - Fail. evil  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:47 pm
Same as last year trowing candy at the tricker treaters  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:01 pm
Hill Billy
I've already gotten a few complements on it, including 2nd in a costume contest  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:25 pm
Working on school projects, a take home midterm maybe (whether Sat or Sun, gotta get it done), and possibly fixing up my portfolio. Oh, and maybe duplicating some of my house into Vectorworks for 3d rendering and stuffs if I feel like it.

....I'm rather busy these days. sad  

Garek Maxwell

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:56 am
imma maybe... MAAAAAYYYBE go to the goth club tonight for holloween...

maybe....
if i can get my friends to join me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:03 pm
My husband & I went to a party at a friend's house last night. Among our friends' costumes were Conan O'Brien (done wonderfully by a naturally-red-haired female friend-- who said it took her literally hours to get her shoulder-length hair pinned up right X3), "blackmail" (a woman wearing all black with a giant image of a postage stamp pinned to her chest. Rather creative), and a tomato/sewing pincushion.

My husband was a hippie Jedi (he made a sign that said "HOPE", with the "O" being the Star Wars Rebel Alliance symbol, and went around saying things like "We're a grassroots organization-- except on Tatooine, where there is no grass" and "The galaxy is more than just Coruscant!"), and I was a Bioshock Spider Splicer (with homemade hooks, but unfortunately sans mask, 'cause I couldn't find one and didn't have time to make one).

Tonight I'm home watching old Vincent Price movies on TCM (namely the original "House on Haunted Hill" and "House of Wax"), and my husband is on his way to San Fransisco on business. He should be over Utah about now. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items