Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
About Posting Your Tank.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr_Corey

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:42 pm
So i basically just started my tank and I kind of have no idea on good ways to post my aquarium.
I haven't even had it for 24 hours yet and I've posted in almost 250 forums and I've tried for a spot here and so on.
Could somebody throw out some advice?.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:45 pm
Make a thread, have contests so people want to stalk it and bump it and catch your glows and make lots o' gold on your tank for prizes like screenshot contests and such.

I'm not really doing all those things because I spend too much time on Gaia then I really should as is, but those are some things.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Virgo Whiskers

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:43 pm
If you're using firefox, use this script:
Stalk your tank easy
As you go about the interwebs (not just Gaia) it will pop-up and let you know your tank is glowing and it will open a new tab to make a new post in the aquarium forums. That way you can make a thread so other people know you're glowing and can grab from you.

Edit: You're glowing, so I bumped your thread, and I saw some things you can do to make your bump thread more successful.
1 - Make it a "low lag" thread. Meaning, make your tank the ONLY tank on the first page.
2 - Change your title so that it says what your tank is. So something like "Full monster tank is glowing". Many people only click on the links of the types of tanks they like to grab from, and since you don't say what your tank is, it could be easily skipped over.
3 - Don't have conversations in your thread. If it gets bumped when it's not actually glowing, people will learn to ignore it. If someone posts something in it that you want to reply to, reply to them in their comments or PM them.
4 - Include a direct link in the first post. Some people prefer to play that way (and recently Gaia had a bug that made it so some people could only play that way).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:43 am
DEFINITELY use that script that Miakayuuki78 posted.

It works like a charm wink

Although lately...it's been hard getting full games everytime.
My theory is kids are too busy doin hw or something to bootygrab crying  

Robexa Nebulon

Feral Star

Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas