Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
THE SHOW IS PROGGRESSING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think toonami is gonna stop showing it right in the middle?
  hell no
  yea probably
  who cares i watch the undubbed version
View Results

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:42 am
How has this thread about Naruto progressing gone on to talk about Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo? Well anyway, I think the show is progressing, though I'm not seeing any new episodes lately. At least the ninja who ambush Naruto and co. on their way to the tower were perfected. The dubbed episodes end where the prelims are about to being.

And what's so scary about me, anyway? I just get annoyed when people unfairly judge dubs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:59 am
Yay for being smart! LOL and we like variety! And OMG I can't wait for the prelims!!!! biggrin  

churrlo

Yumi Kazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:00 pm
okey i need help right now im not at home and cant watch CN so i dont know what ep the dub is on...can someone PLEASE!! PM me telling me what ep its at...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:25 pm
Sorry idk!  

churrlo

RikuXdeath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:36 am
I need to know what was the epasoid for the 24th of june, i missed it so i'm want to look it up on youtube  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:15 am
RikuXdeath
I need to know what was the epasoid for the 24th of june, i missed it so i'm want to look it up on youtube

Episode not epasoid. And it was when Sasuke was fighting Yoroi and beat him then Shino vs Zaku match started.  

What the Pho

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:56 pm
About the Bobobobo thing...that show is ******** hilarious! It WAS boring the first few episodes but they really brought the crazyness up in it. I love how they take stuff from Dragonball Z and other popular animes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:56 pm
i find it pointless. the jokes weren't funny. i watched 5 episodes of it to make sure that i didn't miss any funny jokes. i missed nothing.  

Historical

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:30 pm
The first 5 episodes? Because i will admit a lot of the first episodes were crap. (with some exceptions)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:51 pm
I heard they are taking off all liscensed anime off of YouTube... so now I guess most of us will have to get our anime elsewhere.  

churrlo

RikuXdeath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:18 pm
Lord Someguy
RikuXdeath

Episode not epasoid. And it was when Sasuke was fighting Yoroi and beat him then Shino vs Zaku match started.

Ok i know i'm a bad speller, but i need the episode number.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:56 pm
churrlo
I heard they are taking off all liscensed anime off of YouTube... so now I guess most of us will have to get our anime elsewhere.

NOOO I need it to stay! Bleach takes to long to download! gonk  

Mr._Stabby

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:54 pm
It makes me sad too crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:19 am
i didn't know you could watch anime on youtube. I have to check that out. And I hope toonami keeps the show on long enough to finish the chunin exams. But if a lot of people are interested in it it shouldn't be cancled soon I hope. Oh i was wondering I've seen a lot of clips on youtube that show Naruto and Sauske fighting to the death and Naruto and Sauske start turning into like different creatures or somwthing does anyone know what thats about because I got soo confused. I thought they were friends sort of and why would they fight to the death if they were friends  

sabriel111

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:20 am
Once the anime continues you'll see... it happens after the Chuunin Exams.  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games