Smokestack Lightning
Recon_Ninja_985
HelloJohnnyBlade
Recon_Ninja_985
HelloJohnnyBlade
Recon_Ninja_985
let me know how it goes.

I know it's probably the best thing available to use that I know of at least.

since comp b isnt sold to the public
Well first I got to scrounge up 35 dollars and create a fuze and an igniter for that fuze any ideas?
sparklers are perfect fuzes. (the metal rod kind)

incredibly simple, hard as hell to put out, and gives you the option of a timed detonation for safety reasons, cut it to make it blow sooner. perfect for improvized anti-zombie exploding stuff

sparklers are also perfect for making molotovs safer, cork em and duct tape a sparkler onto it, you can really chuck em that way without having to worry about a cloth than can be extinguished
Hard as hell to light to.
theres a remedy for that.
theres an awful lot of people in the survivalist community using vaseline soaked cotton balls as tinder. what you can do is stick the sparkler through the vaseline soaked cotton ball about an inch from the tip and ignite the tinder. it will start up reliably and faster than most other fire sources.

instantaneous vaseline cotton ball ignition

so, that being said. vaseline cottonball + sparkler = best and most reliable fuze money can buy
i'm ready to ******** s**t up now.
indeed. lol

I would still reccommend pvc pipe coated with bbs though, I took a look at an old demilled US grenade I have and its a little on the thick side. not sure if it was a training grenade or an actual demilled pineapple frag