Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Halloween Aftermath

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:32 am
So what did you do for halloween? Go to any parties? Do any trick or treating and did you dress up? Post all pics of you in your costume if possible and have fun. Me well my plans fell through, but I guess there is always next year.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:09 am

I gave out candy to the kids & well that's bout it c:

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:30 am
Pretty Bitchin' Haunted House, and then the Parade which was less awesome but still fun to see really cool costumes and meet nice people.

Didn't really dress up or anything though. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:21 am
I was a kitty while I was working in the morning and then later that night I was over my little sister's house helping pass out candy to the kids. Oh and I was watching scary movies during and after trick or treating. >_< (doesn't like scary movies)  

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:45 am
I worked, received a not so nice review from my boss at work, and pretty much hung out on Gaia the rest of the night after work.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:05 pm
Very cool. So those who did dress up any pics of you in your outfit?  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Hawkfire201

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:52 pm
Had an awesome time trick-or-treating. >D And no, I'm NOT too old for tot'ing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:43 pm
I dressed up as a female captain spaulding, and scared the crap out of little kids.
Next year, totally dressing up as one of those nurses from silent hill.  

Kazilian

Sparkly Rogue

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:21 pm
Here is what neon did for halloween:
I made dinner for My boyfriend and I (anniversary dinner)
I dressed as a kitty (simple but cute 4laugh )
We went to a Halloween party, which was hugely boring and torturous for me. Mainly because the three only other girls that threw the party hate me for no reason at all (they don't really know me btw..) Got silly stringed twice...
Finally went home! Where Boyfriend and I watched Supernatural biggrin
Btw those girls took about an hour to an hour and a half to get ready. In the mean time me and Boyfriend and two of our friends were watching Ghost Busters (never seen it before..) When they finally came out they decided they were bored and wanted to listen to music.. So.. The person who actually lived there got up, turned off the movie, turned on the ******** music. I protested. One of the girls pretty much yelled at me saying I have no right and it was their party and they could do whatever they wanted.. I was NOT a happy camper.../end of rant.. maybe?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:05 pm
I did nothing.
Halloween is kinda a thing no one really does in New Zealand.
It was my uncles birthday on Halloween tho, so I went to his farm and got to see the 1 day old Labrador puppies -w-  

Taihe

Biyanka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:05 pm
I didn't do anything this Halloween, really. Kids went trick or treating and that was it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:16 pm
O.O i did nothing... lol  

TeriTeaRose

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:27 am
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
We went to a Halloween party, which was hugely boring and torturous for me. Mainly because the three only other girls that threw the party hate me for no reason at all (they don't really know me btw..) Got silly stringed twice...
Btw those girls took about an hour to an hour and a half to get ready. In the mean time me and Boyfriend and two of our friends were watching Ghost Busters (never seen it before..) When they finally came out they decided they were bored and wanted to listen to music.. So.. The person who actually lived there got up, turned off the movie, turned on the ******** music. I protested. One of the girls pretty much yelled at me saying I have no right and it was their party and they could do whatever they wanted.. I was NOT a happy camper.../end of rant.. maybe?

Damn those meanies. Probably just wanted your boif.

ll Aihe ll
I did nothing.
Halloween is kinda a thing no one really does in New Zealand.
It was my uncles birthday on Halloween tho, so I went to his farm and got to see the 1 day old Labrador puppies -w-

Awww puppps. Pics of pups?

labs are adorable as pups.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:02 pm
I wen down to Waikiki and walked forever..through a croud of thousands of dressed up adults x___x In brand new boots, when i finally got home.. my feet were blistered and i couldn't stand on them, haha.  

Kanokos Nightmares

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:59 pm
SuchSweetSadism
N30N BRIGHT L0V3

Damn those meanies. Probably just wanted your boif.

Naw. Pretty sure they didn't... Well one already has a boyfriend  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff