Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:33 am
User Image

Drake smirked."This should be fun......." He noticed the gas was empty."Crap Well guess I will see you around!" He yelled to Chris as his copter crashed onto the Island most likely drawing the infected towards it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

jill valentine

User Image

Some times I think....

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Jill was in a jet right behind Chis ,Drake and Clarie ,she didnt want be seen by them so she hide her jet in the clouds hoping she won't get spoted.She then look over to their copter and smiled when she saw Chris but she knew she could let him see her so she had to hide in the shadows from him.It's not like she want to work for wesker its just that she has no choice but she was'nt going to let any harm happen to chris or her beloved friends."Sorry" she said in a quite voice and made her jet invisble from the copters eyes.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

I was sent here to die.

User Image

CeceSaber

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:43 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris sat next to Alice in the passanger seat as she flew the plane. Through the clouds he saw somthing. It looked like a jet. "Hold up." He said studying the jet. "Nevermind. I don't think they'll attack us unless they know we aren't umbrella." He said but looked at the person in the cockpit. It was hard to tell but his eyes stayed fixed on it. He saw a figure. A familliar one but he couldn't make it out completely.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

jill valentine

User Image

Some times I think....

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Damit Chris....,he can see me ....but I think he can't tell who I'm....I should keep my Identiy a secert....I guess I can do that much. Jill thought to her self.She looked differnt them the last time chris saw her.Jill hair was longer and in a pony tail it was nearly impossble for him to know who she was.She waved her hand to signal,that she's not infected and won't attack.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

I was sent here to die.

User Image

CeceSaber

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:54 pm

User Image

Chris watched the plane and nodded. He waved lightly and looked out at the sky. He went through the PDA again. He was thinking. "He said he'd helped her. But so far it says she's still in costody. Maybe she escaped? Or maybe she hadn't got the chance." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:07 pm

User Image

They flew for a while. And Chris was tired and nearing sleep when he heard a beep. He looked at the PDA. It said it lost connection from Umbrella. Well the nearest Umbrella Hive. "What the hell?" He muttered. Then looked up. Through the clouds he could see a large ammount of dark smoke. He looked at the PDA's map. That was where the Hive was. It made him smirk to see the Hive like that.

"Holy s**t!" He said as they got closer. "Oh, god. Alice. You don't think that they're in there still?" He asked her quietly, so Sydney wouldn't here. He didn't want her flipping out, thinking her sister was Dead. "No. They must've escaped somehow. Maybe...maybe...Wesker...Maybe he escaped, and...maybe he took some experiments with him?" He asked Alice.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:08 pm
User ImageKurama continued to watch over Rebecca as they flew in the copter. Looking down just once, his ears twitched as he saw the sight, but no one around. And because of the distance and being in the copter, his sense of smell could only smell those in the very close area very well. He couldn't tell if Sarah was or wasn't where the Hive was. If they were on the ground nearby he probably could but...so he returned his attention back to 'Dr Longin.'  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff