Didjuh miss meh?
  Yes
  No.
  Who the heck are you?
View Results

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:42 am
-hugz teh Rome-
There's your hug. I'm not following you into the van, though, no matter how much candy you promise me. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:54 pm
dragonmonkey
LordKiston
dragonmonkey
Minions...I want those. I seem to have an offline harem of women slowly growing. I have technically two in this harem but I could say roughly four, working on five.

Annoyances...Just the one old french woman next to me. She'll either say stuff about the incoming workloads, which is not necessary unless you need help and she doesn't often burst out with what she needs help with but rather says "this is very good" or "why do they do this!" she's also cursed in french. Her wrinkled skin doesn't look good, she will randomly strike up a conversation with me but fortunately I have made her somewhat stop by getting up and going somewhere else or plugging in my headphones.

One of these days I'm going to remember how to say shut up. All I know is 'would you?'

Also 25 is an awesome age, I wish I was back there. What made it awesome? You're past the early twenties but not in your late twenties feeling the creeping of thirty close by. Good times, good times. I'm 26 myself and I miss 25. *pets the 25*

Your ex-boss, Rome, is basically a little boy who doesn't want to grow up. He needs to go back to mommy and just stay there.

You already have. *is sad because is not remembered.*

Oh, itterasshai Rome. Being unemployed "kinda" does suck. biggrin
You're not my minion, you're my pet.

Aww.... I feel so luffed... 4laugh  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:02 pm
I dunno, it was simply called "Bagelpance" and it was this badass techno. xD Really cool stuff.

*Goes off to download the GBA song*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:20 am
Ah I remember bagelpance XD So epic.

But hmm Rome, I hardly thought that was perverted XD  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:36 am
Rome The Arsonist

Mongoose, you actually pinned it XD!!!! I wouldn't call myself cool, however when I went back there to pick up the rest of my stuff, he was telling me how much he missed me and how he was crying that I was gone and all this other crap and how he always just wanted to be like me, because I don't give a ******** what others think I just do what I want to e_e yadda yadda yadda. Long story short: I think he wants muh junk :X

I'm sorry everyone in your life sucks :[ ESPECIALLY financial aid. I dropped out of college (Due to them being shady budfawkers!) and I'm still paying back my loans sad I only went for like... a year and a half before they sprung that 3 years prior to my signing up for the majors I was in - they were cancelled... So I had to take courses over, spend more money and time there, and redo my senior project... So why for almost the past 2 years was I in that major?! >:O!!! SCREW YOU PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY! Sorry, I get passionate sometimes. XD

*puts on awesome sunglasses* I got pretty good at analyzing people since choosing Psych as my major. cool
And yeah I'll bet he wants your junk... The junk in yo pants! ZING! rofl

My adviser is at least helping me a bit, making sure I'm on the right track yadda-yadda.... But money stuff he can't really help with. I gotta whine to Fin Aid... And this is only my 3rd year. And I already owe loan company about..... +40 grand? I got 5 years to pay it off when I get out but.. @_@ Yeah I don't think I'll be even making that much. If I work 40 hour weeks at minimum wage I'll be able to pay it off in a year... but that means everything goes to loan company... no food, gas, living expenses... D: School is expensive. *goes to look for next semesters books on amazon for cheap*

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff