Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
Gundam of the Month-November-10-CLOSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

Orb Union-Together we will-

Hey guys. Its November and its time 4 a new Gundam of the Month that will take the Gundam of October's spot. Who will it be? Which Gundam do you think should be next and why?

User Image

Gundam of the Month-You pick!We admire!

Orb Union-Together we will-

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
I nominate the Gundam F91.
It was built by the Earth Federation's Strategic Naval Research Institute or S.N.R.I. It's was made almost 50 after the original RX-78 Gundam. Although it's half the size and weight of the RX-78 it is three times more powerful than it's predecessor. It's equipped with a pair of Variable Speed Beam Riffles (VRSB) which are powerful enough to pierce a beam shield or destroy and entire cruiser and other characteristic of this suit it's the ability to switch gear packs making it able to adapt to 20+ different missions. The F91 is equiped with a Bio-computer which works like a reverse psy-commu system developed by Zeon. This systems feeds tactical data to the pilot making him/her perform like a newtype however if a newtype is piloting it will enhance his/her power dramatically. The F91 is also the first Gundam equipped with a beam shield, standard armaments include: Vulcan gun x 2, Mega Machine cannons x 2, beam saber x 2, beam shield, beam riffle, beam launcher, VSRB x 2. The F91 is also equipped with unique tail binders which enable it to do AMBAC maneuvers increasing the suits combat performance.

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Takamiki

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:01 pm
kremmit
User Image
It was built by the Earth Federation's Strategic Naval Research Institute or S.N.R.I. It's was made almost 50 after the original RX-78 Gundam. Although it's half the size and weight of the RX-78 it is three times more powerful than it's predecessor. It's equipped with a pair of Variable Speed Beam Riffles (VRSB) which are powerful enough to pierce a beam shield or destroy and entire cruiser and other characteristic of this suit it's the ability to switch gear packs making it able to adapt to 20+ different missions. The F91 is equiped with a Bio-computer which works like a reverse psy-commu system developed by Zeon. This systems feeds tactical data to the pilot making him/her perform like a newtype however if a newtype is piloting it will enhance his/her power dramatically. The F91 is also the first Gundam equipped with a beam shield, standard armaments include: Vulcan gun x 2, Mega Machine cannons x 2, beam saber x 2, beam shield, beam riffle, beam launcher, VSRB x 2. The F91 is also equipped with unique tail binders which enable it to do AMBAC maneuvers increasing the suits combat performance.

got my vote for that xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
I nominate the Sinanju
A prototype unit developed by Anaheim Electronics as part of the E.F.S.F's "UC Project", Its movable frame is partly made from psycoframe materials, and the improved responsiveness and strength data obtained with this machine was later used to complete the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam. Although the Sinanju was based on the MSN-04 Sazabi, it was not equipped with a Psycommu system and features no Newtype-use weaponry such as Funnels, challenging its existing design and basic performance as a mobile suit. The Sinanju boasts high mobility and features large thrusters mounted in a wing-like arrangement on its back. Because it was created from the combat data taken from the Sinanju, the Unicorn Gundam is the equivalent of a "brother" unit to the Sinanju.

and plus its the reincarnation of the Red Comet
and the RX-0 is based off this machine  

Tazzy_Da_Beast
Crew

ii razz ii
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 pm
-Hoseki_Takeo-
kremmit
User Image

got my vote for that xD

Me 2  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 pm
kremmit
User Image

Winner! 3-1 sorry Sinanju  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

Hi Seoul
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 10:25 pm
kremmit
User Image

Can we bring this back!  
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff