Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
The Sims 2 - Apartment Life!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:53 am
I waannnnttt ittt! You can be a witch/wizard/warlock and it looks awesome! IF any of you play SIMS 2 and HAVE it, is it good?

And I'm addicted to SIMS 2. I don't like the look of the SIMS 3. They all look weird D:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:06 am
I played sims 2 and 3. But I never had that game of Sims 2. Sorry. D:  

pompoennetje

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:58 pm
I'm an expert at hacking the sims. Unfortunately Apartment and Seasons are the only expansions I don't have...I still need to find them >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:03 pm
Topaz4293
I'm an expert at hacking the sims. Unfortunately Apartment and Seasons are the only expansions I don't have...I still need to find them >.>

Dude, Seasons is like, the best one. Ever. So awesome.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Faolan Shadowquill

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:08 pm
I have Apartment Life and I think it's a lot of fun. The witch/warlock thing was a great addition to the vampires, zombies, werewolves and aliens. I thought it was about time they added magic. Depending on how good/neutral/evil you are, you unlock different spells in your spell book. You can also brew potions and make unique items.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:28 pm
I like the witch/warlock addition, but the apartments are kind ridiculous. xD Everyone in my town is either a vampire.. or a witch. Or both. XD  

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

SADERR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 pm
I had Sims Deluxe forever ago and have never touched it since.
It's a good game and everything. I just suck at it.
Like, beyond comprehension, words cannot explain how bad I am at that game.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 pm
I have like.... all the expansion packs for the sims 2 except some of the stuff packs, and I didn't find them all that interesting....  

StellaLuna SkyWind

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:33 pm
www.modthesims2.com

make a free account there and you can download any of their mods for the sims. Clothes, wall papers, hair, eyes, more realistic skin tones. Even a handy tool to let you see how far along a novel is or a term paper ( I love this mod for timing things) There's even one so you can gain skillpoints at community lots and sleep on community lots (Yes with these hacks I made a community college for my sims whom needed job training quickly) The only thing you need for these files is a RAR extractor. People make some serriously awesome mods. I even found altars on there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:09 am
Topaz4293
www.modthesims2.com

make a free account there and you can download any of their mods for the sims. Clothes, wall papers, hair, eyes, more realistic skin tones. Even a handy tool to let you see how far along a novel is or a term paper ( I love this mod for timing things) There's even one so you can gain skillpoints at community lots and sleep on community lots (Yes with these hacks I made a community college for my sims whom needed job training quickly) The only thing you need for these files is a RAR extractor. People make some serriously awesome mods. I even found altars on there.

I have an account on there.

But I've seen the Witchy stuff on there. I downloaded a small altar set, a phoenix spellbook stand (HP) and a cauldron. But they're all decorative. So you can only "View" them  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:19 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Topaz4293
www.modthesims2.com

I have an account on there.

But I've seen the Witchy stuff on there. I downloaded a small altar set, a phoenix spellbook stand (HP) and a cauldron. But they're all decorative. So you can only "View" them
it's the thought that counts though XD there are some mods (under the mod and hack section) that allows sims to use magic, I like playing with those mods.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm
I just recently started to get back into Sims. I use to have all of the expansions till my computer broke down. Now all I have is the original. I would like to play Sims 3.  

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

BWRThorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:27 pm
It's so much fun and addicting. You'd have to go to rehab.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:18 am
I have Apartment Life and Open for Business so I have a witch with a shop and she sells potions and sparkly s**t. It's fun but I have to admit OfB gets a little irritating at times.  

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games