I support her I would Watch it
View Results

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 am
ok so TLC in america is making a reality show about Sarah Palin and her life in Alaska who here objects to this and wants to protest? What are your thoughts on this topic?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:28 am
nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
that's what I say  

reichimera

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I could see a reality TV show based on Sarah Plain and Tall.
She was so brave. *Sniff.* None of the contestants could ever hope to become as elegant as she was! None! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:44 am
After watching the Tutels (American Chopper), the Osbournes, the Kardashians (that one was forced upon me by a whiffle bat-wielding sister..), and the like, I'd gladly watch 100 more seasons of any of those before I'll watch one episode of one season of a Palin reality show..

Then again, it might be fun to learn about the Grizzly in its natural habitat, foraging for fish in the same river it does its business in while the big bad "Liberal" Logging Company comes in and bulldozes a few dozen acres around it.. And we could always get what's-his-name frozen-face from the Kardashians interjected in there somehow to actually make it "bear"able..

Bad pun, I know, but it works XD  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:33 am
I wouldn't watch it, but I don't have anything against them airing it.

End game she'll probably loose most of her political credibility from it. Think about it, after having a reality show, who have you been able to take seriously?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:39 am
Every single one of these shows they slap "reality" onto nothing but faux reality. It would be interesting for people to get a look at the real Sarah Palin, but she would probably just be in character the entire time. Oh yes I am literally mean in character, this women is not as dumb as she portrays herself. People, especially the republican party, cannot handle the concept of a strong women in power, but a pretty little ditzy girl they feel they can control and manipulate is perfect. So she plays the role, but in reality she is actually quite clever and through her little act has conned so many people into giving her what she wants. The thought of this women conning her way to the White House is frightening.  

Artemis Vulpes

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:57 am
Artemis Vulpes
Every single one of these shows they slap "reality" onto nothing but faux reality. It would be interesting for people to get a look at the real Sarah Palin, but she would probably just be in character the entire time. Oh yes I am literally mean in character, this women is not as dumb as she portrays herself. People, especially the republican party, cannot handle the concept of a strong women in power, but a pretty little ditzy girl they feel they can control and manipulate is perfect. So she plays the role, but in reality she is actually quite clever and through her little act has conned so many people into giving her what she wants. The thought of this women conning her way to the White House is frightening.

Hey, don't forget that she still has to get past Tina Fey, the near mirror image of her. razz

More seriously though...
Tina Fey managed to tank her credibility as someone serious and people didn't vote for McCain because they thought Palin was terrible. But what's really scary? I read that while there was a lot of things exaggerated and made up in the act by Tina Fey. However, when she said direct quotes from Palin the audience still laughed and thought she was joking.

It didn't help than in a 60 Minutes interview, she came off almost exactly as how Tina Fey portrays her. She didn't answer questions and seemed extremely ill prepared. "I can see Russia from my House" just became what most people saw in her, because honestly she fit the image rather than disprove it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YEAH.

AMERICA.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:49 pm
Whether that's real or not that's not even hot.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:20 pm
I really doubt it's real only because...

1. Skin tones don't match. Unless she wore a mask, her head's been pasted onto a tanner body.

2. Some of her hair is a little blurry.

3. Why give the face "perfect" skin but ignore the rest of the body? They could have easily smoothed out the skin, fixed up the knees, removed belly shadow, gently warped out the bikini to make the skin around it seem less bulged, "firming" of the breasts with some extra shading to make them appear rounder, and probably add some faint artificial shine on skin parts.  

Garek Maxwell

hartandhind

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:34 am
actually i've seen a few episodes and it's pretty good. it's not really DRAMA it's more about how her and her family live in alaska. it's a lot of hunting and fishing trips with facts about wildlife and a lot of really beautiful views.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:58 am
Ive read second hand information that sara palin is a terrible shot with a gun, hates camping, hates outdoorsy s**t period... shes a stay in the house where its warm and eat cookies type of girl and she complained about everything while they were making this show.  

Jungle Boots

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 pm
I kant beleave they gave her a show of all people.
After how she tried to get on Family Guy! She should never think of being on T.V. this just gives other shows more to say about her dumb a**  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:17 pm
This seems like a giant free advertising spot for her.
Frankly, throw her off Television... And maybe into the gulag while you're at it  

CabinFeverKitty

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff