Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[PRP] Girl Time (Satomei & Nyoka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:09 pm

The young juvenile Satomei was sprawled out on a rock. It was purposely chosen, well within the range of her family's den and it still gave her a pretty good view of the pride. She wasn't really watching the pride though, her eyes closed and her body soaking up the sunlight which streamed down from the sky. It was a bright and clear day, perfect for napping in the sun but the youth couldn't force herself to sleep. Her mind was racing.

Her Uncle had spoken to her about the possibilities she could take when she was older. What rank would she choose? She just...didn't know. She sighed, slumping further into the rock. She knew she didn't have to decide now, but still, what would she do? Her mother told her that she would find something she enjoyed but Satomei didn't really enjoy anything. She only really liked spending time with her mother or Uncle.

She huffed, and opened her eyes. There were too many choices in life. What was she going to do? She groaned and rolled over, flopping from the rock onto the ground. It didn't hurt, considering she landed on some grass, but it probably wasn't a clever plan. It hit her in a way that knocked her breath from her, but she didn't mind, laying instead on the grass. Why couldn't things be easier?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:01 am
The cheetah wasn't particularly wanting to show any emotion of what she had done. No.Nyoka was taking her walk like she had. What she was really doing is observing her pride and their workings.. but in the back of her mind she knew she had done something that was taring her up inside. In one paw relieved her of many sickly ill willing feelings she had. The other was like she had a pang in her chest of what Nanashi would think. Arg, what she had to do to keep the pride alive. Where there were no weak links.

She walked along the rocky terrain.. though in the middle there was the lush bushes and grass.. Walking as though she felt.. blank. Just looking and not really registering what was happening. Going through the lush.. where rocks were scattered.. then she walked across and saw the dens of Aiko and Baride, along with Bugies. Blankly looking.. Walking.. and turning her face to where the lush was.. and headed on that way once more. Usually she was with her right hand, Mana. But this time.. she was alone and that was rare. She had to be on duty like Nanashi- but today, Nanashi had taken up the scouting duty. So she had time to 'recover' from what was ailing her.

Her tail dragging, unfamiliar like.. and just 'blah' sorta day. Not herself at all on the inside but on the outside she still held her head high and walked delicately except.. refined. Something others had marveled out even when face to face with a lion of another pride. She was very.. very beyond that of normality. She was the Boss Lady after all.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:21 am

Satomei could hear someone approaching, but knew she was in no danger, since whoever was in the pride had to know better than to attack a juvenile, and especially one who had ties to the royal blood line. Admittedly, her blood was sullied by that of a mysterious father, but still, she possessed some of the same genes as her uncle, so clearly she was safe from bullies or others in the pride.

However, just to make sure, she shifted, and peeked out, spotting a familiar form. Oh! Well, now she knew she was safe. The female cheetah – moving so gracefully that Satomei stared at her enviously -was her aunt, or rather, her uncle's mate. She didn't know if that really made her Satomei's Aunt but that's what she told people who asked.

She got to her feet, careful to brush off any grass or twigs that might be clinging to her, before she stepped out to reveal herself to her aunt. “Hello Lady Nyoka,” she greeted her politely, ducking her head in a sort-of bow to the queen of the pride, before smiling a little, hoping she didn't mind Satomei's intrusion into her private walk.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:44 am
Usually she was as sharp as a tack for others sneaking up on her. With that said, she loved to be the center of their attention enough to be followed and usually lured one to. But, Nyoka was not on her ball today and that 'blah' feeling was really pulling her down. Those feelings couldn't be shown though. in mid step she heard the rustling finally. Then a soft voice that she hadn't heard before. She turned.. The brush of white and when she directed her gaze down. Her heart almost skipped a beat.

Taken back by the pelt and markings.. but she had to compose herself before giving out her surprise. A smile crossed from one edge of her maw to the other. "Hello." Giving a nod, a bowing nod of acknowledgement. Royalty must act as royalty.. and looking humble was apart of her. Slightly shooken up by how this little... blob of fur looked like..No.

Dysi would have given her, his children to take care of. Of course, she looked remarkably like him... it made her take in a breath before turning her body a little more.. still wanting to go on her walk. This time.. without her daughter... that killed her on the inside ever so slightly.. but this lovely cub would have to make up for the emptiness that she was feeling. Which would probably disappear after a few days. Regret didn't settle in to Nyoka very well.. usually forgotten or brushed off after a while.

"And you must be... Satomei. Aiko's beautiful cub..my. How time has passed and still I have not met all of your siblings.." A soft apologetic smile. "Now what are you doing here, alone at this time of day little one." Looking rather concerned and of course, humble. Kind and caring all at once, yet elegantly strong. Ears pulling back as she looked upon the girl. She had to know everyone in her pride but she hadn't had the time to scope carefully at Aiko's cubs because of Mana's and other dealings she had to do that took priority. They looked.. decently well rounded. Fed. Now just to inspect their abilities.. Of course. Not now.

Not when she was like this.. maybe just getting to know this one.. that looked too closely familiar to her beloved.. Mana spoke of familiarity... but she didn't realize how close in relation. The markings really were. Maybe.. she just needed to calm down.. maybe it was stress that was making her paranoid.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Satomei beamed, proud that her aunt had remembered her name. See? She was important! She was her Uncle's favourite and worthy enough that her Aunt remembered the name of a hybrid! She listened politely to her Aunt's words, before smiling slightly. "You're a very busy cheetah, Lady Nyoka," she excused the fact that she hadn't met all of Satomei's siblings yet, despite they were growing older. "It's perfectly understandab-ble." She tried to mimic some of Nanashi's talk, but she was still young and she stumbled over the longer word, flushing slightly in embarrassment.

"Oh, I wanted to watch the pride and get in some sun bathing hours," she admitted, before gesturing behind her. "I'm not too far from mama, if she needs me." Or I need her, she thought to herself, glancing back at the pridal lands. She was adventurous as a juvenile, but not that adventurous. Some of the people in the pride still made her nervous, and she knew better than to go off on her own.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:14 pm

"Sun bathing? Haha~ So is that what Nanashi does all day~" She said with a small laugh and in returned gave a smile. A soft hearted one as she knew her mate would not fail her in his duties. But also knew he was always with his beautiful niece which was arguable the cutest cub she'd seen in a while.

Will finish later!  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:33 am
Velveteen Angel

"Sun bathing? Haha~ So is that what Nanashi does all day~" She said with a small laugh and in return gave a smile. A soft hearted one as she knew her mate would not fail her in his duties. But also knew he was always with his beautiful niece which was arguable the cutest cub she'd seen in a while. More beautiful than her own blood. “I wish to better suit family going ons. My dear one, you look so much…” Like Dysi… “Like your mother.” Softly raising her paw to brush the child’s cheek then put her paw right under to make her look up at her. A gentleness about it, so loving and endearing as though they were mother and daughter. The touches she gave the small child, were that of a mother. “You amaze me- you act like your uncle though more than your mother. Has that man been treating you well? He has really rubbed off on you… I only hope that he will treat his own so kindly. I’m excited to see the day. If you have the time, why don’t you come take a walk with me.. if you are not too busy of course.” Taking walks with the Boss lady?
Only a select few were able to do so, and more often than not- They were Nanashi and Mana. Mostly Mana, as he was like her right paw. Close to her and informed her of everything the pride had going around. ”My legs need some stretching, maybe you can tell me more about yourself? I am eager to know more about your siblings and yourself. “ Slowly side stepping in grace and nuzzling the child’s side before pushing forward as to urge the child to walk with her.

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games