Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Well.....( Please don't close/lock this thread.Too late) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serph Bravin

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:15 am
Hey, 666? I'm not atheist, I'm not christian, catholic or otherwise, and I am open to the idea of things that would be classed as supernatural, but even I think you're a bit cuckoo. Regenerating a stab wound to the hand in a day? Have you tried this regenerative power?

And a conspiracy theory to hide or destroy artifacts from pagan times that show how to use real magic by dumping it in the ocean? What about ocean divers? They dive all over the world to find any kind of ancient artifact. Why haven't they found these dumping grounds of lore? What about fishing trawlers that haul up everything from the seabed? They'd report finding historical artifacts if it would get them something.
Yeah, chances are these artifacts of knowledge you're talking about were eroded by nature. It takes 10 days for paper to decompose when exposed to the elements. Animal hide may take longer, but not long enough to be dug up by the church in readable condition, and disposed of.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:33 am
Uhm...A lot of things were mixed up in this thread. I've read some things thus far because I have found quite some interest in a few things. Just to be sure, this thread is ultimately about how the author wants/needs a gender switch for various reasons, resorting to witchcraft for the answer and change desired and feeling ultimately suicidal because of fear.

Frankly from what I've gathered is that I doubt that you have spoken to your parents about this. At all. This would explain you desiring to use something such as black magic in a way out of solving an issue because you likely don't have very much trust at all with your family. This I can fully understand, being that I've experienced it first hand. I haven't wanted a sex change or anything, but when I wanted to die because I had no friends and was practically lynched every day, I felt an enormous gap between my folks and myself. I don't know how old you are, so I'll just simply leave off with that.

As for the black magic..it seems as though there are quite a few things mixed. I mean, I understand the regeneration aspects and usage of Chakra and so on. However, a few things seem a bit...out there, I'm not going to lie. For the bit of the Churches wanting to hide/destroy things to repress certain knowledge, that much is of to a degree true. Hell, we'd probably be much further in mankind's developments if Christianity hadn't screwed it over. I mean no offense to anyone or what they believe, but that part of history is a sad fact.
Still, some of this info you have a better chance of getting out of a Free Mason.  

Echo The BlackChrimson

Familiar Entrepreneur

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 am
666 Demonic Lover 666
I might try, but only if I can get myself to "Speak" up, I've always had problems speaking what I need to say what I want to say, and even now if I try to speak I freeze up, and my body refuses to move a single muscle.
Ohh sad Poor dear. I hope you're able to get yourself somewhere safe soon.

Also, I haven't checked the spell you're using, but from what other people are saying it sounds like it was poorly and amateurishly written. I don't put much faith in magic but I won't try to talk you out of something you believe in. However, I'd say try to find something that lists the methods and consequences explicitly; details and professionalism are vital when you're doing something like this, be it magically or medically.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 pm
Indeed it is true that various organizations have tried very hard to rewrite history and cover up certain fact and abolish certain rituals. They rely on the ignorance of the masses, there is a reason why at a point in history only church leaders were allowed to read and write.

However, I would be dubious of someone making claims of hidden knowledge without some sort of documentary proof. Them simply saying there is no record because it was destroyed is not enough, it is statements like that that truly feed on the ignorant and naive. I possess a great deal of knowledge that is not commonly known, things about history and mythology that people get completely wrong because they simply swallow what has been spoon fed to them by the church and media. The difference I gained that knowledge through research and can direct people to sources that back it up.

I have said it before and I will say it again, any claim must be able to stand up to scrutiny. One's belief and faith in something may be good enough for them but not for others. People are free to believe whatever they want but if they want others to believe what they say they need to be able to back it up with credible sources.  

Artemis Vulpes

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:07 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666
And now I am thinking of blocking you, since your obviously an "Athiest" who knows everything. rolleyes stare

Not an atheist.

I don't care what your beliefs are. However, when anyone makes claims that the supernatural is effecting the natural world in study-able manners, then they need to back it up with scientific proof. What-ifs, guiding hands, someone looking out for you, that cannot be studied and is not the purview of science. Saying you can alter the physical world by manipulating it's energies (and thus, bend/break the laws of physics), then you need to back it up. It's not like it's asking for much. Just a study that finds repeatable experiments showing that people have done what they claim to do.

666 Demonic Lover 666
Wounds that are extremely large arn't able to regenerate quicker then months, and by that time such a wound can kill you, (From blood loss, and or infection.) by using your chakra you can regnerate such wounds quicker than normal allowing one to (If they are advanced enough in it.) regenerate say a stab wound to the hand from a large knife, normally you would go to the hospital get stitches and other things such as foreign objects inserted to help heal said wound, with proper training you can heal it yourself in varying degree's some it might take week's or day's, others if they are advanced enough might even take as little as 1 or 2 days.

I'd like to see news reports of these super regenerations, along with scientific studies.

666 Demonic Lover 666
Your starting to annoy me really, your not hear to conversate or help with anything, your just going on and on with your athiest attitude as if you "Know" everything. rolleyes

I gave a link to a stone henge article citing known theories supporting your argument for meditation. I didn't even argue against it, rather I suggested it was multi-functional and likely had many purposes than a single one based upon historical knowledge I have.

666 Demonic Lover 666
The reason they don't have those artifacts I speak of isn't because of "Detoriation" or any of said factors.

It's because the churches mainly the catholic church works with them in the back ground, (Hidden/Secrecy) they actually dumped thousands of artifacts containing knowledge of the human soul and of the chakra that were in PERFECT (Readable) condition, into the ocean.

We barely have anything from ancient times, and what we do have is primarily stone. Any time vellum, paper, cloth, or papyrus is found, it's under very unique circumstances. As someone who's current class is touching upon the complexity of preservation for historical objects, I can tell you that it's amazing there's anything left today. Ink can't have direct sunlight or it disappears. It also can't be exposed to certain Ph levels. Paper can be damaged by moister, along with wooden works. Certain kinds of stone can and will degrade from the simple human touch. If the work has been handled (Just touched!) it degrades. If it's moved, it degrades. If it's in a dark wet place, it could mold. The centuries of earthquakes, fires, movement of people (many early Europeans moved around a lot, so it's not a great leap to say that they had few possessions), movement of objects, bad forms of preservation (repainting works, or applying damaging chemicals), thefts, wars, the remaking of various things, pollution (from smoke through the centuries to factory pollution). These are just a few of the things I can think of working against the preservation of all historical objects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjcXHMaXVa4&p=77C77EF4271DEB58&playnext=1&index=1
I can't find the original video I saw, but here's a close enough example of a shipwreck that's been preserved very well due to the low oxygen environment it's been in within the Black Sea.

This is just one example which is relevant to the topic. However, you seem to blame the lack of anything on a total iconoclasm. If it were so, we wouldn't have artifacts like the Venus of Willendorf and other Venus figurines. Nor would we have the paintings in the Lascaux caves.

Honestly, for all the power you give the Christians and specifically the Catholic Church, no artifacts would have survived. The Reformation never would have happened either.

In addition, I'd like to point out that it wasn't only Christians contributing to the destruction of things. Pagans did the same just as much. They stole artifacts from other pagans, destroyed their works, remade their works. You only need to look to the Roman Empire for evidence of this. But in addition to them, invaders and immigrations caused it to happen as well. So you have fellow Pagans to blame just as much for the destruction of Pagan artifacts as Christians. It's even worse the closer you get to the Fertile Crescent with different pagans overthrowing entire empires seemingly every generation.

Also, the Jews did it too. Recent historical attachments to the phrase aside, Jews contributed to this as well. So did Muslims. I'm not well versed on the East, but I wouldn't doubt the Buddhists and Taoists and Hindus also had a hand in the destruction of artifacts from other religions.

History is not black and white. There is no "us versus them". So far, I have pointed out that Pagan and Christian beliefs mixed together a lot, that Pagans were in conflict against Pagans, and given examples of my claims. I can find citations as well, if you would like.

All I ask for is proof. Just a reputable source, rather than claims that have historical examples counter to the said claim. I just want something that proves your claims. That's it, that's all, nothing more. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:03 pm
History shows that while the Gods of any religion had immense power, it was inevitably the Humans who spoke the word of them that spun it until it became as close to bunk as possible.. Hence why as a Christian who also ties myself heavily to Shintoism and Japanese Buddhism, I believe in those God(s) and not the words of Man.

Humans spin words, create strife with others and themselves, and turn every religion into a power game where nobody wins.. I believe in God and the rest, I don't disbelieve in the views of others or their religions, I simply disbelieve in, for the third time, the words of Mankind.

If you're going to switch genders, then the old addage is true, "Anything that's worth doing, is worth doing right. Everything takes time."

You can't rush into these kinds of things, you've already admitted you can't muster the strength to speak out about how you feel in person. If you can muster the strength to find your inner voice, you can save the strength you'd planned to apply this magic to and instead use that strength to bring that voice out and speak everything in your mind, heart, and soul. If you can't do that, then this isn't what you should be doing, things like that are a commitment, and you either commit everything or nothing at all.

And while quantity may not match up to quality, combining the two always works, and if you can gather enough qualified voices to outnumber those of your relatives speaking ill of you and threatening you, then you stand more of a chance of having your voice heard and your thoughts understood.

Instead of tapping your chakra to cast spells that were written by people who are obviously too young to ride the roller coaster at the amusement park, tap it to give yourself the strength you lack. I forget who said it here, but let your feelings give you strength, and flaunt that strength for all to see, and let those around you who hate you for who you are and writhe in their ignorance. And, find a place to outlet yourself, find support in large numbers, and see that, and this is a Christian quote here that actually has some merit to it, there's always a better answer than that which seems most obvious.  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:40 pm
Serph Bravin
Hey, 666? I'm not atheist, I'm not christian, catholic or otherwise, and I am open to the idea of things that would be classed as supernatural, but even I think you're a bit cuckoo. Regenerating a stab wound to the hand in a day? Have you tried this regenerative power?

And a conspiracy theory to hide or destroy artifacts from pagan times that show how to use real magic by dumping it in the ocean? What about ocean divers? They dive all over the world to find any kind of ancient artifact. Why haven't they found these dumping grounds of lore? What about fishing trawlers that haul up everything from the seabed? They'd report finding historical artifacts if it would get them something.
Yeah, chances are these artifacts of knowledge you're talking about were eroded by nature. It takes 10 days for paper to decompose when exposed to the elements. Animal hide may take longer, but not long enough to be dug up by the church in readable condition, and disposed of.
wow your pretty dumb.

They wouldn't find it as the area is most likely blocked from searches, or a "Look" but don't speak thing.

Anything that proves the bible wrong cannot be allowed to be seen by the people who go to the churches nor the people who do no go which they call "Gentiles".

As the churches would be out of business and or lose their brainwashing control over the masses. (I've seen certain ways some of them re-act to being told their wrong, big clues to brainwashing, they get all upset and then are all like "I gotta read the bible I got read the word of god oh s**t oh s**t he is to real I gotta pray to I gotta.")  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:56 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666
Serph Bravin

wow your pretty dumb.

They wouldn't find it as the area is most likely blocked from searches, or a "Look" but don't speak thing.

Anything that proves the bible wrong cannot be allowed to be seen by the people who go to the churches nor the people who do no go which they call "Gentiles".

As the churches would be out of business and or lose their brainwashing control over the masses. (I've seen certain ways some of them re-act to being told their wrong, big clues to brainwashing, they get all upset and then are all like "I gotta read the bible I got read the word of god oh s**t oh s**t he is to real I gotta pray to I gotta.")

I'm not liking how this "help me" thread is fading into a "my buleefs r osum" fight. neutral  

Alexander J Luthor

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:01 pm
I'm gonna find people that'll help me in a homophobic city how?

-_-

also my mom knows but she dosn't care if it gets me dead, because I'm just pretending and I'm really another "Normal" "Straight" teenage boy. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:02 pm
She's not going to get a lot of sympathy or help if she acts so hostile and combative towards everyone.

I find it interesting that she acts as if no one understands that she loathes the body she's in, even though the fandom has TONS of transgendered people that feel EXACTLY the same way she does. In fact there's one or two people transgendered in this guild.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:43 pm
Locking this thread obviously ren is not reaching out for help from anyone ren is just wanting another argument and if ren opens up another thread to argue again we will all be affirmed.

And guys

If ren wants to make up his own religion ren is perfectly well entitled to believing in what he wants to be a she formerly dating a daemon who was the grand daughter of Lucifer and some she goat .... After all it's mentality like this that proves that a bowl of oat meal could take down Dracula and Scientology works

Not taking sides some people need to believe in something to feel ok. If ren really needed help he would ask for it and not start bull s**t ..for the sake of starting a thread . I suggest well pm ren help hot line numbers for homosexuals transgendered and runaways or any combination their in and for the love of what ever superior power you believe in wither it be hairy thunder or the cosmic muffin STOP! TAKE IT TO PMS!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff