Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Premonition?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:14 pm
Recently, I keep making predictions and correct guesses. Could this be a sign of early premonition? These predictions keep coming true.

i.e:

On Monday, my usual maths teacher was absent, and another teacher covered for her. We were in a different room than usual, and as we were working, I just suddenly said: I know she's gonna put music on. Then, 6 minutes later she puts on a playlist on her computer. I also predicted one of the songs, and it played.

I keep having strange dreams, which feel like they've happened or are going to happen.

Also, I may be clairvoyant. Since, I was paying in a shop, and when the guy at the till gave me the change, it felt strange to hold the coins. Like they've belonged to someone else.

You guys had anything like thist happen to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:28 pm
It might be you picking up on social cues when you predict patterns of behavior.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:09 pm
I keep saying the same things at the same time as someone else. It's very funny and strange at the same time.

Also, when I want to hear a song so badly, and I turn on the radio in the car or something. Or when I have the radio on something that song will be played.

I don't have it that often. Maybe it's just coincidence.

And those dreams, Do they feel like Deja Vu's a lot?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:30 pm
Yeah, the dreams do. My friend thinks I'm in my second life, since there are many traits about my personality that don't make a lot of sense.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 pm
I've had dreams that've come true. Mostly unimportant situations. Nothing worth predicting, imo.

Imagine being in a world.. where caller ID doesn't exist yet.. and answering the phone and KNOWING WHO IT IS BEFORE YOU ANSWER! surprised
People've been "predicting" silly stuff for a LONG time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:41 pm
I know. But, I'm predicting the unobvious.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 am
Esiris
It might be you picking up on social cues when you predict patterns of behavior.

Exactly. Generally speaking I think premonition and insight is just this. I've been very accurate in prediction the future and sometimes I've just had flashes of knowledge. While it happens in a way that seems eerrie and supernatural to others the truth is that intelligence wise I'm in the 98% for story boarding and my emotional empathy and sympathy is similarly off the charts. I can't always point out what actions or signs told me what I'm saying but I'm 95% certain these two high level intelligence areas help me draw supernatural predictions and knowledge about people I've just met or situations I've just been introduced to.

I think other people who "predict" stuff have similarly high intelligences in the right areas or are sensitive to indicators that register in a subconscious but not conscious way. It's still cool, it's just not magic. Also it makes for an excellent party trick.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:41 am
Azareas Aquarinus
I know. But, I'm predicting the unobvious.

I pick up on a lot of social clues like that. It's still not supernatural.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:51 pm
I had dreams of places, and I always forgot those dreams, until I was at that same place as in my dreams. It gives me this icky feeling.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games