Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguina Cruenta

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:51 am
I need some so much right now. *crumples*

Discuss: caffeine, and why it is good, and how your life as a writer would be nothing without it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:35 am
without caffeine my life would be nothing. I would pass out in the late nights that I work. I would not be able to write half the crap I churn out without it. I love all it's many forms: Coffee, chocolate, soda. I love chocolate the best though, especially dark chocolate. Coffee is good straight black. I sometimes will add cream and/or sugar to mix it up a bit but black coffee made strong is what I crave.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

oOGarrettOo
Crew

Greedy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:30 pm
I don't actually consume much caffeine at all redface

Though it's possible I shall in the future. Mass amounts, so that I might meet deadlines. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:07 am
Mountian Dew. The best source of caffine ever. I love it in all it's incarnations, including diet, though the orriginal is still the best.
I don't use it for writting, but it gets me home form work each night and helps me stay up to get all of my housework done after long days at work.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

HorsesOfTheNight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:37 am
I really love lattes (real lattes were they steam the milk and put shots of expresso in). I think I am going to get one right now before I fall asleep X_X  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:40 pm
HorsesOfTheNight
I really love lattes (real lattes were they steam the milk and put shots of expresso in). I think I am going to get one right now before I fall asleep X_X

I used to be huge on lattes. I'd have them strong with a shot of syrup - hazelnut or almond for preference but also vanilla, caramel or white chocolate if I was feeling in need of something particularly sweet.

I still love proper lattes you get in big bowls at cafes, but I'm more likely to order a cappuccino nowadays.  

Sanguina Cruenta

Eloquent Bloodsucker

ncsweet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:03 pm
Mountain Dew FTW!!!

I've never been a big coffee drinker, which is odd because everyone in my family was. I love the smell of it, but if I drink it, it has to have tons of sugar/cream in it, which I figure defeats the purpose - so I just don't bother.

I am rather fond of frozen coffee drinks though, and Kahlua, doesn't make any sense. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:51 pm
I love caffeine, but I never get to drink any...Most of my favorite sodas are non-caffeinated and I don't really drink coffee. The only time I really get it is at Wilson Farms where I can add caffeine shots to my hot chocolate. By the way, has anyone ever had anything like caffeinated brownies? Because I was thinking of adding some caffeine shots into brownie mix and seeing how it turns out...  

xxEverBluexx

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Writers' Keep - Novels, short stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items