XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:56 pm
Can someone explain this in english terms? neutral Its pretty complicated for me..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:01 am
I'm confused with it as well stare but then I've yet to read the holodisc instructions...  

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon

Dovahkiin1995

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:03 am
basically its like blackjack but in stead of trying to hit 21 you need to get close to 26 but have over 20. the goal is to "sell" your "caravans" (the cards on the table)the cards directly across from your cards are the caravans you have to beat.

If you can sell at least two of your caravans you win but you can win faster by selling all three to sell a caravan you need that caravan to have a higher total than the one across from it.

Caravans have a direction ascending or decending numerically and a suit. the suit is determined by the first card placed and the direction by the second. all subsequent cards must match suit or continue the direction cards of the same numerical values can't be played in sequence regardless of suit.

Face cards each do something different.

Jacks remove a single card plus any face cards atached to that card.

Queens reverse the order of a caravan.

kings add the value of a card again

jokers played on aces remove all cards of that suit jokers played on numerical cards remove all cards of that value.  
Fallout: New Vegas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games