Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Prezzie Ideas?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taihe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:44 pm
So, my dad asked me today "What do you want for Christmas?"
And I have no idea Dx

So, what do you want for Christmas? (not from gaia, I'm talking real life here >.< ) I'm curious and I need ideas D;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:26 pm
I want a T-shirt that they sold in 2007 at hot topic that I can not find ANYWHERE. It's a mindless self indulgence shirt. I WANT IT, but it's not for sale... ANYWHERE  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Taihe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:04 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
I want a T-shirt that they sold in 2007 at hot topic that I can not find ANYWHERE. It's a mindless self indulgence shirt. I WANT IT, but it's not for sale... ANYWHERE

Awww :c I love MSI. They're a lil strange but eeeh who cares xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:35 pm
Go to a concert. They always have a merch stand right by and they have kickass sweaters and things. I love their artwork. aka i love jhonen vasquez.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 pm
SuchSweetSadism
Go to a concert. They always have a merch stand right by and they have kickass sweaters and things. I love their artwork. aka i love jhonen vasquez.
But the shirt was a Hot Topic Exclusive in 2007. It's nowhere... Trust me, I spent hours looking online..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:17 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
SuchSweetSadism
But the shirt was a Hot Topic Exclusive in 2007. It's nowhere... Trust me, I spent hours looking online..

Look for it on youtube. Somethings they have links to shirts there.  

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

TeriTeaRose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:11 pm
I want lots lol but i really want a tablet to draw on so i won't have to keep borrowing my sisters! >:U having to borrow is making things slow~

and for the other stuff i wants would be a new style tv, PS3 and old xbox
(so i can finally play my only friggin xbox game iv had since my old xbox died before i could even play it and even see the title screen!!!! *breathes* ...)

*grabs the "Tenchu: return from darkness" game...i whisper to it..* ...one day.. you shall be played O nO ...you shall be played. u_u

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:32 pm
Podium
_xX Es-One Xx_
SuchSweetSadism

Really? O. o Never tried to do that before >w<  

Taihe

Taihe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:38 pm
Nikko of the Pink Rose v2
I want lots lol but i really want a tablet to draw on so i won't have to keep borrowing my sisters! >:U having to borrow is making things slow~

(so i can finally play my only friggin xbox game iv had since my old xbox died before i could even play it and even see the title screen!!!! *breathes* ...)

*grabs the "Tenchu: return from darkness" game...i whisper to it..* ...one day.. you shall be played O nO ...you shall be played. u_u

Haha I wish my sister would stop stealing my tablet P: She almost uses it more than I do, and I have to steal it from her room to get it back D:<

Aww, hopefully you'll get to be able to play that game.. Eventually... >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:40 pm
ll Aihe ll

Haha I wish my sister would stop stealing my tablet P: She almost uses it more than I do, and I have to steal it from her room to get it back D:<

x'D haha...ha right more then you do ... >>; bet my sister hates me xD
and yes i will someday biggrin ty~

TeriTeaRose

Taihe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:51 pm
ll Aihe ll

x'D haha...ha right more then you do ... >>; bet my sister hates me xD
and yes i will someday biggrin ty~

Why would she hate you? I don't hate my sister for stealing it, I just wish I didn't have to go into her smelly room and fish for it >.> I don't even think I could hate my sister for stealing it too often P:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:09 am
ll Aihe ll
Podium
_xX Es-One Xx_
SuchSweetSadism

Really? O. o Never tried to do that before >w<

HAH! Neither have I but I kinder wanner try it. o___o

Do you have a photo of the shirt, or link or...telepathic imagery?

I know how it feels to miss out on something from hot topic. I saw a wonderful Edward Scissorhands sweater that I lubbered and went there like two weeks later to no longer see it hanging by the door. To put it very simply; I was sad.

Sooo, I wants tah helps yah.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items