Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
LoK Sat AM

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:59 pm
So I had this weird dream last night. It involved me watching Legacy of Kain as if it were a 90s Saturday morning cartoon show. Do you guys remember how in the old shows they;d have a "We'll be right back" half way through image with a character posing? In my dream it was a semi anime-esque Janos. And then the show came back with Janos. He was flying and destroying seals on three doors. Why? I do not know.

My Questions to you:
1) Would Legacy of Kain make a good show? If so what game(s) would it be around?
2) Could you make it a kid's show?
3) Would you watch it?
4) What should the opening song be?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:25 pm
1) It would make a great show. The best choice would probably be Blood Omen.
2)It's possible, probably something in the style of Gargoyles, though I think that was aimed towards older children.
3)Definitaly
4)Probably something custome made like most cartoons from the 90s.  

Shade264

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:28 am
1) Would Legacy of Kain make a good show? If so what game(s) would it be around?
Yes, so long as it wasn't pansy-fied. BO1 or 2 would be quite good, since you don't need to know too much about Nosgoth world history and have and understanding of temporal mechanics to be able to follow the plot.

2) Could you make it a kid's show?
Depends; as Shade said, it would have to be aimed towards older children - or kids who are a bit more hardcore and enjoy a bit of gore and splatter.

3) Would you watch it?
Definitely. So long as they didn't butcher the characters or plot.

4) What should the opening song be?
Hmmm... Probably something hardcore. Something like the metal version of Ozar Midsharim! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 am
1 - If it was done right! I think a good place to start would be before the wars. Not much was covered and it leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

2 - Well, like everyone mentioned, if it were it would have to be aimed toward older audiences, otherwise it would loose the dark themes usually associated with LOK.

3 - Hells yeah I would!

4 - Something styled after most of the SR1 music. *basically what Tabby said* :3  

Scrab Demon

ArkRaptor
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:10 pm
1) Would Legacy of Kain make a good show? If so what game(s) would it be around? HELLS YES. I'd imagine it goin' in five seasons, with the first season bein' about Blood Omen, then Soul Reaver on season 2, etc.
2) Could you make it a kid's show? I kinda imagine it being more like an "anime" in the style of Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.
3) Would you watch it? AGAIN, HELLS YES.
4) What should the opening song be? I second the rock version Ozar Midsharim!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:01 pm
I'll answer my own questions while I'm here.
1) I can see it working around Pre BO2, pre SR1 and SR1/2/Def time. With a movie opener of BO1
2) I'd want it to be like Gargoyles or aimed at older kids.
3) YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
4) I dunno.  

Lieutenant Turel

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas