PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:52 pm
[-Erik-]
I Muffy I
[-Erik-]
Woooolfaboooooo.

In da hooooouuuuuse.
Wolfabloo?

Wolfaboo

Don't get offended, it's the only definition I found that would seem interesting D:
As I do like wolves (not in that way) I do not think as them as gods or anything like that. I think as them as : A great predator with a magnificent history of sucsess and a great social system.

Btw I lol'd at it.
You made my day.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:53 pm
Artemis Vulpes
I Muffy I
Artemis Vulpes
No love for cartoon animals?
I like cartoon animals.

Would you say you are a fan?
I guess you can say that.
If it's on and I come across it I'll watch it.
I don't go looking through guides to find any of those shows.

Adilf Hotler

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Adilf Hotler

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:56 pm
Jiti
I Muffy I
Jiti
Did you know that there's no rank in a wolf pack? Pack is formed naturally through parents makin' their offspring. Their offspring becomes their pack. C:
I know that, But also new members could come to join in. By the lone wolves who leave there old pack.
Plus the offspring Could over throw the current alpha. :]
But it's usually the beta that does.

You would be surprised how many people I encountered that still have an outdated view on wolves.
Wait what? David Mech already proved that the term "Alpha" is inaccurate. He wrote,""Alpha" implies competing with others and becoming top dog by winning a contest or battle. However, most wolves who lead packs achieved their position simply by mating and producing pups, which then became their pack."
So idk how an offspring could over throw their parents. They can just leave when they're older and become lone wolves which can join in a new pack, but they will mate with the offspring and create their own pack.
*sings* and - that'sss - the - cycle - off - lifeeeeeeeee! o:
source: http://www.davemech.org/news.html
It is on rare occasions they throw over there parents. OR so it says in some books I read. They throw them over if they are to old, weak, or a bad hunter. And when they do "throw them over" The old leader of the pack becomes the next highest rank. Witch is the beta. Un-less that term is outdated to.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:22 pm
I Muffy I
Jiti
I Muffy I
Jiti
Did you know that there's no rank in a wolf pack? Pack is formed naturally through parents makin' their offspring. Their offspring becomes their pack. C:
I know that, But also new members could come to join in. By the lone wolves who leave there old pack.

You would be surprised how many people I encountered that still have an outdated view on wolves.
Wait what? David Mech already proved that the term "Alpha" is inaccurate. He wrote,""Alpha" implies competing with others and becoming top dog by winning a contest or battle. However, most wolves who lead packs achieved their position simply by mating and producing pups, which then became their pack."
So idk how an offspring could over throw their parents. They can just leave when they're older and become lone wolves which can join in a new pack, but they will mate with the offspring and create their own pack.
It is on rare occasions they throw over there parents. OR so it says in some books I read. They throw them over if they are to old, weak, or a bad hunter. And when they do "throw them over" The old leader of the pack becomes the next highest rank. Witch is the beta. Un-less that term is outdated to.

{♫=♥}:

What books did you read? o:

Jiti

Tiny Animal

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:46 pm
I Muffy I
Artemis Vulpes
I Muffy I
Artemis Vulpes
I like cartoon animals.

Mmm, yes, the furry is not that strong in you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:08 pm
I read a lot of that and I can say what's dissapointing is the Government of U.S. is hunting and trying to eleminate all wolves' which of course is massively illegal, given the research they CLAIM them to be a danger to society and all this other s**t, the truth? THEY are wolves in the wild living like they are sposed to they are not a pest to ANYONE, the only pest is the Government, even if our nation went into chaos I swear to the God's I would be the happiest man alive if the whole current Government system in the U.S. were to be WIPED out.

Honestly, I hate it, I've done research and even learned in class what they do, (Cept the teacher was saying/teaching the OPPOSITE of what I just ******** ARGH, burning_eyes  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Adilf Hotler

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:55 am
Jiti
I Muffy I
Jiti
I Muffy I
Jiti

{♫=♥}:

Ive read about 5 or 6, Some of them were really crappy 30 paged books but the one I remember the most was like "tracking wolves back to yellow stone" Or something along the lines of that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:57 am
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
I read a lot of that and I can say what's dissapointing is the Government of U.S. is hunting and trying to eleminate all wolves' which of course is massively illegal, given the research they CLAIM them to be a danger to society and all this other s**t, the truth? THEY are wolves in the wild living like they are sposed to they are not a pest to ANYONE, the only pest is the Government, even if our nation went into chaos I swear to the God's I would be the happiest man alive if the whole current Government system in the U.S. were to be WIPED out.

Honestly, I hate it, I've done research and even learned in class what they do, (Cept the teacher was saying/teaching the OPPOSITE of what I just ******** ARGH, burning_eyes
And I agree with you. Why would they want to wipe out a predator that has no record of a healthy wolf killing? It's because they don't want farmers to get mad at them for there possible livestock getting killed.

Adilf Hotler

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jiti

Tiny Animal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:00 pm
I Muffy I
Jiti
I Muffy I
Jiti
I Muffy I
Jiti

{♫=♥}:

Ive read about 5 or 6, Some of them were really crappy 30 paged books but the one I remember the most was like "tracking wolves back to yellow stone" Or something along the lines of that.

Have you read "Wolves: Behavior, Ecology, and Conservation."? o:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 pm
[-Erik-]
I Muffy I
[-Erik-]
Woooolfaboooooo.

In da hooooouuuuuse.
Wolfabloo?

Wolfaboo

Don't get offended, it's the only definition I found that would seem interesting D:

Then I must decend from wolfabloos.The tribe I descend from worshiped wolves...or was it foxes. I can never remember what my grandpa said...  

Diabetusaur

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:36 pm
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
trying to eleminate all wolves
You honestly believe the government is trying to drive wolves to extinction?

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
they are not a pest to ANYONE
Are you serious? A mid-sized predator, "not a pest to anyone"? Just because nuisance behaviour is atypical of the whole, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:53 pm
Jiti
I Muffy I
Jiti
I Muffy I
Jiti

{♫=♥}:

Have you read "Wolves: Behavior, Ecology, and Conservation."? o:
Wish they had those kind of books in my school district but no, They had stuff like "red wolves" Returning of gray wolves" stuff like that that sort of talked about them..

Adilf Hotler

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Adilf Hotler

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:54 pm
Artemis Vulpes
I Muffy I
Artemis Vulpes
I Muffy I
Artemis Vulpes
I like cartoon animals.

Mmm, yes, the furry is not that strong in you.
Teach me the way of the furry, my master.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:44 pm
I Muffy I
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

And I agree with you. Why would they want to wipe out a predator that has no record of a healthy wolf killing? It's because they don't want farmers to get mad at them for there possible livestock getting killed.
Indeed, :c  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items