Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Does anyone knows what this symbol means?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:30 pm
Or what it could mean. It looks so familiar to me. But I have no idea, Maybe it's nothing. But hey, you never know.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:34 pm
Dianda Panda
Or what it could mean. It looks so familiar to me. But I have no idea, Maybe it's nothing. But hey, you never know.

User Image

The closest thing I can think of would actially be an alchemic symbol.  

Xaolu

Dapper Smoker

9,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:41 pm
This site might help  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:12 pm
Xaolu
Dianda Panda

User Image

The closest thing I can think of would actially be an alchemic symbol.

Not that easy as I thought to search for it.  

pompoennetje

Xaolu

Dapper Smoker

9,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:14 pm
either that or someones been watching a little too much true blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:22 pm
Xaolu

Hm, True blood? surprised

Why?  

pompoennetje

Xaolu

Dapper Smoker

9,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:33 pm
Dianda Panda
Xaolu

Why?

I'm a total fan-a-holic to that show so excuse me if my true nerdiness comes out.

There's one scene in season 3 where Sookie and Jessica are looking for Bill. They find one of the Werewolves with a tattoo on there neck and Jessica decides ro look it up. As she's searching through images, one that looks very similar to this one passes by as she continues to look for the tattoo. It wasn't the tattoo image btdubs.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:38 pm
Xaolu
Dianda Panda
Xaolu

Why?

I'm a total fan-a-holic to that show so excuse me if my true nerdiness comes out.

There's one scene in season 3 where Sookie and Jessica are looking for Bill. They find one of the Werewolves with a tattoo on there neck and Jessica decides ro look it up. As she's searching through images, one that looks very similar to this one passes by as she continues to look for the tattoo. It wasn't the tattoo image btdubs.

Ooh, I can't remember that episode.

Well, I'll just continue searching. :3  

pompoennetje

Xaolu

Dapper Smoker

9,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:53 pm
Dianda Panda
Xaolu
Dianda Panda
Xaolu

Why?

Well, I hope you ind what you're looking for. I hate when that happens to me. If you get frustrated I'd forget about it for a couple days and pick back up on it later.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:55 pm
Xaolu
Dianda Panda
Xaolu
Dianda Panda
Xaolu

Why?

Well, I hope you ind what you're looking for. I hate when that happens to me. If you get frustrated I'd forget about it for a couple days and pick back up on it later.
I know, I know.

It's just that I have never seen it before, and I have been thinking about it all day long what it could be. xD  

pompoennetje

Xaolu

Dapper Smoker

9,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Dianda Panda
Xaolu
Dianda Panda
Xaolu
Dianda Panda
Xaolu

Why?

I know, I know.

It's just that I have never seen it before, and I have been thinking about it all day long what it could be. xD

Well, if it bothers you that much it might be your subconscious or something telling you this important. So I'd write it down some where and make sure not to forget but just take a step back and collect your thoughts sbout it. I have a photographic memory so if I saw it somewhere I'd remember it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:46 am
Xaolu
Dianda Panda
Xaolu
Dianda Panda
Xaolu

I know, I know.

Well, if it bothers you that much it might be your subconscious or something telling you this important. So I'd write it down some where and make sure not to forget but just take a step back and collect your thoughts sbout it. I have a photographic memory so if I saw it somewhere I'd remember it.
Yea, that sounds like a good idea, I guess.  

pompoennetje

DemonCount

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:58 am
I can't find the exact image, but I found one with out the dots, http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/42/426.html  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:23 am
I was going to say that it looks sort of like the symbols they used in the original Stargate movie, but I know that's not really helpful. xd

Using the site that was posted by DemonCount...there is also this on just the dots.  

ncsweet
Crew

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:41 am
DemonCount
I can't find the exact image, but I found one with out the dots, http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/42/426.html
Oh thanks! :3

It is pretty helpful, shame I can't find anything with dots. D:  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games