Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
How do you feel....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If I could just sigh to infinity.
  -siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh......... - (that's not infinity. >_>)
View Results

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 pm
... when someone screws(not in the sexual way) you?

Here's my problem,

A few weeks ago, I texted my friend and bandmate because I wanted to watch the new Harry Potter movie with her. But she said, "Uh, I already have someone to watch it with dood. hahaha. Maybe next time?". And then, as days passed and I texted her again saying, "Dood, what now?" she replied by saying, "Oh, Maybe next week. I don't have any money." And now I was like, "So where's your date now huh?! Whew. >_> ".

Here's why I'm pissed off,

She was going with this supposed "Crush" of hers yesterday but as I logged on to my Facebook a while ago, I saw pictures of her with her brother and cousin in the movies watching said movie.

Real reason why I'm pissed off:

I AM being used.

Yes it's true. Maybe she does hang out with me just to use me. I don't know. I'm just really really REALLY pissed off today. >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:07 am
Oh, I know the feeling.

I have a friend at school (who's also on Gaia as well), who's also with me in our school's Drama club (it's called ITS, if anyone knows about it). Well, the whole club's planning to take everyone to a state-wide competition in January, and the two of us decided to do a duet scene we were already planning to do for our Drama class. Two birds with one stone and all that. Well, it was going very smoothly until about two days ago.

I don't know why, but all of a sudden she started screaming at everyone in one of our classes. I took offense and told her 'Well, if that's how you feel, I guess we're not friends anymore', hoping that'd shut her up and make her want to apologize. No dice. Instead, she started screaming at me directly, that I should just drop out of the competition, that we were through. Again, I took rightful offense and left her alone, since I was honestly afraid that she'd deck me out in the face if I tried to speak to her.

A day passed, and when we were in our Drama class, another argument started, where she told me "I hope you die!" and tried to brush it all off as "Oh, when I get mad, I say things I don't mean." I tried to explain to her that, either way, she had to hold responsibility for what she said, but nothing worked. Later, on MSN while I was at home, she started yelling in her statuses about she was gonna kill herself, and then ended with "Oh, and I'm gonna drop out of Comp too. HA HA Now you can't go either, b***h!"

There's apparently a rule in ITS competition (although I'd have to ask my Drama teacher to confirm it) that if your partner in a duet quits, you have to quit as well.

If she ends up ruining my chances of going, I'll never forgive her, the stupid Drama-queen.

BUT, ANYWAY. Sorry for the drama dramallama , it's just a bit raw to me.

As for your problem, LordKiston, don't worry about her. She's just playing with you, and drawing attention to it will make it worse. Ignore her, and she'll get bored and go away, most likely.  

JP-JZ

Novice Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50

Satanic Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:33 am

Maybe said crush canceled/really hurt her, so she went with family because she doesn't want to be around anyone else?

Or, it could be that her family made her promise to go with her cousin and brother, and she was too embarrassed to say anything.

Look at it from all angles. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:25 pm
Or she's a psycho... @.@  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:50 pm
@JP-JZ: Aww.. I fell for you dood...

@Leader: Nuuu. She is going to watch it again with said crush again. >_>

@Kuro: Probability is 90%. -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:01 am

Petty "crushes" like that won't last and it won't help you if you cling to them. I'd say just blow her off and she'll hopefully get back to her senses.

I seriously have no idea what's up with all you kids now a days.
My boyfriend's niece is ALWAYS having these sort of issues and I always tell her "Why do you even BOTHER talking to them in the first place? They obviously don't give two shits about you and if they only want you because you're "cute" then their attraction is only superficial. It wouldn't have lasted anyways." But then I have to use tiny words cause she's a ******** idiot and is all "herp durp i dont read. i cant rite. what does 'oblivious' mean? didja mean obvious?" >_> <_<
I want to stab her and say mean things but my boyfriend basically raised her. And her friends are no smarter than she is.
/rant

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 pm
woah. that's one rude person.. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:12 pm
LordKiston

Not rude. Just ignorant.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:33 am
crazy_mongoose
LordKiston

Not rude. Just ignorant.

UPDATE: She is still like the same but she invited me to go to Baguio City in January. I'll be sure to remember to slap her behind teh neck. :3

*hurray for back-of-teh-neck-slapping.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 pm
LordKiston
crazy_mongoose
LordKiston

Not rude. Just ignorant.

UPDATE: She is still like the same but she invited me to go to Baguio City in January. I'll be sure to remember to slap her behind teh neck. :3

And when it's time to go to Baguio City, you'll get a call saying "omg i sorry but something came up. Maybe next time."

And you'll come here and b***h.

And I'll laugh.

Just watch. pirate

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:12 am
crazy_mongoose
LordKiston
crazy_mongoose
LordKiston

Not rude. Just ignorant.

And when it's time to go to Baguio City, you'll get a call saying "omg i sorry but something came up. Maybe next time."

And you'll come here and b***h.

And I'll laugh.

Just watch. pirate

>_>

You just ruined my evening. thanks. TT^TT

MEANIE!

*sulks in corner*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 am
If all she's going to do is bail on you so often, I wouldn't go anywhere with her.

Have her sign a piece of paper saying "I have promised to go to Baguio City in January with (insert Kiston's real name here). If I back away from this promise, (Kiston's real name) has every right to be upset at me."  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:30 am
dragonmonkey
If all she's going to do is bail on you so often, I wouldn't go anywhere with her.

Have her sign a piece of paper saying "I have promised to go to Baguio City in January with (insert Kiston's real name here). If I back away from this promise, (Kiston's real name) has every right to be upset at me."

Thank you DM-Sama. I feel alot better nao. *purrs*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:10 am
LordKiston
dragonmonkey

*pet-pet* Wait...I thought you were a dog. I didn't think dogs purred.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:06 am
dragonmonkey
LordKiston
dragonmonkey

*pet-pet* Wait...I thought you were a dog. I didn't think dogs purred.

Well, I'm a MANDALORIAN dog remember? *More awesome than a normal dog*

note: awesome dogs purr.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces