Can I die now?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satanic Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:06 am

Today at work, I happened to run into this guy I used to date at the beginning of the year...
He works at Club 33... As a bartender. He broke my heart into a million pieces... I'm still having problems thinking about it. I want to cry, and I haven't gotten over him...

Anyway, so I saw him... he looked at me like I was worse than the dirt beneath his feet... All this while I was training new hires. I cried for like 30 min... I still wanna cry.
Why did he do this to me? Why must I live with this?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:12 am

And now my friend, who was trying to help, was saying things like, "every time you cry, he only wins. Don't let him win." It was obvious it's not helping, but then when he says, "aww its ok," he immediately said afterwords he put it in the wrong chat... Makes me feel so much better. The nicest thing you say and it was a mistake?

Satanic Kitten
Captain

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:45 am
It's only been a short while. You need time to grieve and only you are able to know when you are done grieving. No one can tell you differently, it's an unfortunate part of life leader. Just know it will be okay. What you might try is to keep it in until you get home so that he doesn't see you cry. But if you honestly can't keep it in, head to the bathroom for a quick cry.

Everyone grieves differently and I've had a friend who was told over and over "oh you'll get over him." Which is true, but it's with time. How much time is up to the individual. For me, I still think about the jerk who broke my heart here and there but it doesn't hurt as much and it's been a year.

What got me through is music, though some say music makes them feel worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Not gonna ask details but meh sounds pretty bad. Leader just needs to find something to console and help her move on and forget about the jerk. Music does help, but also does finding a new hobby or something new in general.  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:53 pm
Shall we begin the hunt leader?

Nah. But still, he is a total jerkfaic for breaking up with teh LEADER of teh F.G.o.D. . It's his loss.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Thanks, guys. I love you all. heart

Satanic Kitten
Captain

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:23 am
Satanic Kitten

We love you too leader. ♥  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:18 pm
Satanic Kitten

heart  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:04 am

No dying leader!

Like DM said, it takes time.
You got to allow yourself to grieve and to release those emotions and those attachments you had with that guy. *huggles* You'll get by. smile

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games