Submit

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/politics/make-your-voice-heard-tsa/t.67212875_61/#73

jesus christ.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 pm
******** like these piss me off to no end.  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:44 am
"Aux grands maux les grands remèdes."

WTF?

"Desperate times call for desperate measures."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:23 am
"Apparently, the guy recording and the one in the background are highly naive. They've never seen a kid running up towards them with bombs strapped to their chest nor the pain of flashbacks to you having to pull the trigger to save your fellow comrades.

Then again people keep believing they are safe and increased security isn't a necessity. Would it be so bold as to claim; so be it? Allow our increased security measures to cease.

As the death toll rises, citizens would literally be on their knees begging for such measures back."

WTF is my thoughts exactly.

the discussion is about airports and this guy is spilling goddamn war stories about something they more than likely NEVER experienced. this person is an AIRMAN

I have a friend in the USAF SEC FOR. and even he never comes across s**t like this. SEC FOR is about the ONLY ground force in the USAF and they are the equivalent of military police. they pull perimeter security around a base.

whos knows WTF this guy's MOS is but even if it is SEC FOR I HIGHLY doubt his BS claim.

worst part is he's still going on. and turned out to be the most fascist minded POS I have encountered.  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:37 am
Recon_Ninja_985
"Apparently, the guy recording and the one in the background are highly naive. They've never seen a kid running up towards them with bombs strapped to their chest nor the pain of flashbacks to you having to pull the trigger to save your fellow comrades.

Then again people keep believing they are safe and increased security isn't a necessity. Would it be so bold as to claim; so be it? Allow our increased security measures to cease.

As the death toll rises, citizens would literally be on their knees begging for such measures back."

the discussion is about airports and this guy is spilling goddamn war stories about something they more than likely NEVER experienced. this person is an AIRMAN

I have a friend in the USAF SEC FOR. and even he never comes across s**t like this. SEC FOR is about the ONLY ground force in the USAF and they are the equivalent of military police. they pull perimeter security around a base.

whos knows WTF this guy's MOS is but even if it is SEC FOR I HIGHLY doubt his BS claim.

worst part is he's still going on. and turned out to be the most fascist minded POS I have encountered.
Dude, don't forget JTACs and pararescue. Those dudes are ********.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:36 pm
Off topic a bit, but has anyone had problems after looking at that linked forum web page?

It blew out my copy of Camino something terrible! Perhaps there's a Java or malware banner hidden in someone's signature? Stupid script kiddies. dramallama

Never saw that happen before.

As for the topic, geeze! What a wanker.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:55 am
Fresnel
Recon_Ninja_985

Dude, don't forget JTACs and pararescue. Those dudes are ******** class="clear">
PJ's ARE ******** gods

not sure what a JTAC is but I do know what an airforce TAC-P is  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces