Submit

What's worse about school?
  The 10000000000kg Backpack
  The EVIL maths teachers
  the homework
View Results

JazZhands

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:56 pm
Hey yeah I feel you're pain, however my school does have lockers, but they are freaking 50 bucks to hire out. GRRRR it use to be 20 bucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:09 am
We had lockers at our school, but they were all empty, no one used them. I dont know what the point of having them there was, they just took up space.  

Namaar

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:46 am
In primary school, we had bag racks. In high school, we all had lockers. Some had to share on very rare occasions. I went to public schools in each case.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:54 am
Mystery Lady09
Oooh, I would say all of them. I had lockers but i couldn't be bothered to get one. heaps of money a year and I would hardly use it. I have an evil maths teacher. Man, he stinks like cheese! I swear. I've had him two years straight and again this year!! i'm gonna die~

Oh God.. a coouple of years ago at TAFE I had a maths teacher who smelled of mouldy cheese!
She was 70, used her pants instead of a bra (ie: REALLY HIGH WAISTED), wore a bun smack bang in the middle of her head & called me Michelle.

My name is Julia.

The girl who sat next to me was called Michelle, & yes we both had brown hair & sometimes rocked up in almost identical outfits (we had veeeery similar taste in clothes)... but that's where it ended... she was a whole head shorter than me, her hair was short & mine reached halway down my back & she wasn't there half the time... I started going less & less because of the teacher (if you didn't understand what she said, she'd repeat it.... in exactly the same words she'd just said... & if you didn't get it the 2nd time, you were stupid & there was no helping you).

I think the clincher came when I came into class after being sick for a few days, she came up with a copy of the test that I'd missed (MICHELLE'S COPY, I might add!), slammed it down in front of me, pointed to a wrong answer & snapped "Now, why did you do this?" Me: "Uhhh... I didn't... My name's not Michelle... I'm Julia... I was sick last week... I haven't done the test yet..." Her "Oh... *takes test & walks away*"

She called me Michelle again the next day. xd

That teacher was horrible. *shudders* Horrible.

JewelsSparkle

[Jena.Tahlia]

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:05 pm
we had lockers at our school... half of them were cheapo made of metal with coats of paint on them from them trying to cover up profanity and s**t written on them every year... and the other half (vce ones) were pretty decent....

my school was ok although everyone complained it was a whole... i have seen (and heard of) much worse  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:55 pm
Only year 11 and 12 students at our school were allowed to have lockers. I didn't use mine much because I carried everything I needed in one folder. But the junior years were hell, because we had to take like 10 books to school every day.  

EmWah
Crew

FickleLikeAPickle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:10 am
our school is sooo cheap!! They used to have lockers, but they took em away!! Im gonna have back problems soon  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:26 am
me thinks my highschool wasnt so bad afterall... we had lockers for every year level and they were a mere $10 levy per year... i think my mum paid the fees...

the only complaints were the crappy quality for the lowerclasses (although when i went they were good, then when i went to vce they gave us the good ones and got crappy ones for them... twisted hehehe)  

[Jena.Tahlia]

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:56 am
yeah i had no lockers, and had the 10kg backpack... but wait until you go to uni, and are unlucky enough to have a lecturer demand that you have a 10 kg textbook, and you ahve to lug 2 or 3 of the things if ya unlucky... im generally a poor arse and cant afford the texts razz  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff