Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Sabaton's World War Tour extends to the USA NOW WITH VIDEO!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:49 pm
I guess they had enough Americans ask for them to tour here so they're coming over. Tour Schedule

They have 3 shows in California so you better attend, Requiem.

40:1 & Panzerkampf
Primo Victoria
Cliffs of Gallipoli
Metal Machine
In this one if you look closely you can see me in the crowd.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:45 pm
biggrin my sister is getting me tickets to the show!  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:33 am
Three problems that will likely keep me from seeing this band:

1. Lack of funds. I doubt I'll have any money at that time, and unless my aunt or some friends are willing to pay my way in (doubtful- see Problem 2), I won't be able to go. My dad's not paying for any more tickets for concerts for me.
2. Location. Even if I somehow manage to get to San Francisco, the only way I'll be able to go is if a friend or my aunt goes with me. The friends that would go to a metal show in SF are more into the death/black metal scene, and while my aunt likes some metal I don't know how she'd handle Sabaton. Even if she would go with me, it would depend on whether she had work that day or the next. And the only other two shows are in Santa Ana and San Diego, and I'm on the wrong side of Kommifornia for that.
3. The date. I'd have to skip class to have enough time to get down there, and there's no way my parents would go for that. Hell, I only got to see Megadeth and Slayer because the show was AFTER my classes for that day.

Trust me, I'd love to see Sabaton in concert, because I have a feeling it would be ******** amazing. But I don't think it's going to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:53 pm
I went to the Portland show tonight and it was a ******** of fun. The most fun I have ever had with my pants on.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces