Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Ah, i love my govener

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:14 pm
Apparently Obama kicked off his relection tour in my home state of Indiana yesterday. Picking Kokomo as his shining example of how he turned america around (in reality they just threw a lot of cash at it).

Well not only did our Govenor skip the visit because of other things he had been already scheduled for, but the govenor's office publicly released they werent even going to send anybody to meet him when he visited.

I heard that today and it just made my day and reminded me why i liked my govenor, i've actually met the guy before, he visted my highschool because we were on of the best school systems in the state (technically i think we are the best, but its not a big school and they use a rank system that use a class system based on size and they dont ever compare the tops of the different classes as far as i've heard at least). And he really is a cool guy, gets to the point, doesnt sweet talk and doesnt take crap.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:35 pm
Governor Schwarzenegger visited my middle school once. All I remember was the library was closed off (he was holding a meeting there), Secret Service was crawling all over the place, and he's a lot shorter in person than you'd think.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:13 pm
Well not only did our Govenor skip the visit because of other things he had been already scheduled for, but the govenor's office publicly released they werent even going to send anybody to meet him when he visited.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJECTED! PILOT TO RUNWAY AIRFORCE 1 IS GOING DOWN IN FLAMES! Man that's a major diss.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:15 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Governor Schwarzenegger visited my middle school once. All I remember was the library was closed off (he was holding a meeting there), Secret Service was crawling all over the place, and he's a lot shorter in person than you'd think.
I'm still not sure if I'm supposed to like him or hate him. His movies were good, he's Republican, but it's still California. xd  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:51 pm
Former Governor Schwarzenegger was a closet liberal when it came to social issues. For all of his talk about bringing business back to California, more people fled the state!

His attempts to break a decade long log jam between the democrats and republicans in the statehouse failed at an epic level. His attempts to change laws by submitting them to the public for a vote just wasted millions more in tax money.

And whenever his wife went to a school, a crack team of maintenance workers would rush in, clean up the worst physical damage, plant new landscape, and pretty the place up for her appearance like she was Oprah.

As much as I hate the idea of Jerry Brown getting another crack at the statehouse, I'm glad Arnold is gone. His was the worst kind of compromise. Epic failure.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 pm
That's how out of politics I am. I didn't even know he was out of office.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:48 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
I'm still not sure if I'm supposed to like him or hate him. His movies were good, he's Republican, but it's still California. xd
Arnold sucked as governor. I doubt Brown will do any better or that Whitman could have done any better, but Arnold really ******** sucked. My girlfriend refuses to watch his movies now, because he ******** over state workers with those damn furloughs (her stepmom works for the state).  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:53 pm
not sure what to think about mine.

I do kinda like how jindal flat out refused obama's bailout money for the state.

after all...most of us knew that's other people's money he was generously giving away to try and make other states loyal to him somehow.  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:43 am
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Arnold sucked as governor. I doubt Brown will do any better or that Whitman could have done any better, but Arnold really ******** sucked. My girlfriend refuses to watch his movies now, because he ******** over state workers with those damn furloughs (her stepmom works for the state).
That's quite a bit of butthurt you're suffering from if you refuse to watch his movies just for his political screwups.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:24 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
not sure what to think about mine.

I do kinda like how jindal flat out refused obama's bailout money for the state.

after all...most of us knew that's other people's money he was generously giving away to try and make other states loyal to him somehow.
you do know that he did accept like $3.8 billion in stimulus right? and that Louisiana has the 4th largest dollar in to dollar out ratio? u get like $1.80 back for each $1 you guys pay into the fed. just sayin'...  

Maddness91

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff