Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
I Need Second Opinions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would win in a one-on-one fight? Kite or Azure Flame Kite?
  Kite
  Azure Flame Kite
View Results

xLightningWarrior117x

Gallant Knight

6,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:23 pm
I'm writing a fanfic that involves well over 30 characters from as many animes, mangas, video games, books, and everything in between. And I figured since I this is a .hack guild there would be no other place better to ask this question. Who would win in a one-on-one fight to the death? Kite from the .hack games or Azure Flame Kite from G.U.? Just vote for who you'd think would win. If you want to know anything else, just let me know.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:33 pm
Well I would say Kite. I think he has more skill and experience. He's been through a lot more.
What made you wanna start writing this fanfic, sir?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:09 pm
Huuu, I think Azure Kite would win a fight to the death. But against Ovan, it'd be Kite that would win.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:58 am
BreathLessX
Huuu, I think Azure Kite would win a fight to the death. But against Ovan, it'd be Kite that would win.

This this this.
Azure Kite would win because he has more drive and isn't clouded by emotions like Kite is.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:34 pm
But those emotions could make make him stronger. He has more of a reason and drive to fight. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:35 pm
Maybe if Azure Flame Kite was upgraded so he wasn't so glitchy...  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Professor Memnoch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:39 pm
Hate to say it, but Azure Flame Kite would win in my head for a couple of reasons.
1)Once he dies, he can just revive as seen in GU or the system will revive him.
2)No emotions, one simple thought, "Remove all threats to Aura."
3)He can revive from nearly anything, I.E. Haseo's Data Drain, Ovan's Arm removing awesomeness.
4)Finally, he is glitched...yes, but thats what makes him so strong, his powers are above the Parameters while Kite, yes he has the Bracelet (So does Azure Flame Kite), but he also had Azure Flame God form, and his abilities are again, past the system parameters. Look back to Haseo's fight with him at the Hulle Granz Cathedral.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:46 pm
I didn't mean glitched like cheated, I meant like he was only an incomplete copy. Imagine if he was hacked to the max.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100

Professor Memnoch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:49 pm
Tay Lorien
I didn't mean glitched like cheated, I meant like he was only an incomplete copy. Imagine if he was hacked to the max.

Wouldn't his avatar form, Azure Flame God count as that? I mean he did Drain Arc his entire immediate area, absorbing and fusing it to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:17 pm
Possibly, though if you note his level when you acquire him, he isn't maxed out there either.

I was sorta thinking more along the lines of his appearance. Rather than looking like patchwork, he should just look disturbing. Perhaps more like a vampire than a frankenstein.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100

Professor Memnoch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:21 pm
Tay Lorien
Possibly, though if you note his level when you acquire him, he isn't maxed out there either.

I was sorta thinking more along the lines of his appearance. Rather than looking like patchwork, he should just look disturbing. Perhaps more like a vampire than a frankenstein.

Note this is also the second form of him, when he and Haseo fought Haseo was level 125-ish, and got his bum handed to him, which says that AFK was easily above that at the time. Plus just gonna be silly, the max level in Kite's dot Hack games was 100, so AFK wins by default.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:33 pm
I can't really argue with that I guess. At least level wise, he would have an advantage.

I'm more annoyed with his appearance (other than the eyes).  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Fanart and Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items