Reply Naruto Guild
Avi's and siggys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Shokan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:16 am
I can do avi drawings which is a drawing I base of your av, and I can also make custom made siggies, just tell me what you want for the siggy, and I'll get it done as soon as possible, the same goes for the avi. The cost, depends on how much time and effort it took. PM me if you want either of these or contact me elsewhere. (for an example of my siggies check mine...it is a little on the small size..but it's an example non the less and yes you can have it any size) I will also draw characters from games/anime if I can...and I will charge you for it, the same way...

AIM= The Cosmic Wind

Yahoo= WanderingWolf11  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:27 am
Warrior_Shokan
I can do avi drawings which is a drawing I base of your av, and I can also make custom made siggies, just tell me what you want for the siggy, and I'll get it done as soon as possible, the same goes for the avi. The cost, depends on how much time and effort it took. PM me if you want either of these or contact me elsewhere. (for an example of my siggies check mine...it is a little on the small size..but it's an example non the less and yes you can have it any size) I will also draw characters from games/anime if I can...and I will charge you for it, the same way...

AIM= The Cosmic Wind

Yahoo= WanderingWolf11

What's up? Hmm, avi drawings, huh? Thanks. But, my friend is drawing my Avi for free pretty soon, so maybe next time..? surprised xp  

Mimoto Kawasari

Golara

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:37 am
I like my sig.... rolleyes  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash