Welcome to Gaia! ::

The imp guild ^.O

Back to Guilds

The guild of all who are, were, or plan to be imps.(Devil, angel, and gimpi) 

Tags: Angel, kawaii, gimpi, party, devil 

Reply ~Angel Imp Guild forum~
how 'bout them holidays?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

batsuko-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:39 pm
hello all!~
part of this is to just keep active within the guild because it seems like all the other threads are pretty much dead (or at least no one has visited them in like months...), and the other part is to get to know my fellow guild members. ^-^
so, since it's that time of year, let's talk about the holidays. how do you guys spend them? do you celebrate anything at this time?

as for myself, i don't really celebrate much this time of year. yeah, there's christmas, but it's basically like any other day at my home. if anything, i celebrate this little annual thing that my friends and i have started - it's an anniversary of sorts of our friendship because we really couldn't have gotten past some things without each other. =)

so, yeah. hope to at least have a couple replies. heheh

~peace and love~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:01 pm
Eh Christmas is just a reason to make kids want things they usually wouldn't be able to get otherwise. It's been changing into a day where people feel obligated to give gifts to everyone, instead of doing it because they want to. Now don't get me wrong i'm not a Christmas hater but i don't like how it became all about receiving.

~nin  

ninninja8
Captain

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

batsuko-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 pm
sadly, i have to agree with you there. it's rather unfortunate that christmas has gotten to be this way. =/  
~Angel Imp Guild forum~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games