Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tokyo Japan Co-op with BlackButterfly and Krazysick Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:43 pm
Kate was manning the .50 Cal. Then, once that was over she took a seat weakly, gun aimed at the girls. She looks over to Sick. She leans back against her seat, looking at him. Opening her mouth to speak. "S-sure" She said She lifted a hand and put it on her head. She turned to glare at the girls. "You two did this..." She growled. She felt like she could pass out any minute now. "I'd shoot you again if i could hold my gun straight." She snarled.

The girls sat, annoyed and defeated. They didn't even flinch at the gun pointing at them, only smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:07 pm
Sick took her pistol away. "Not the time... Get us out of here..." He said as there was four F-35 making a drop. Blowing everything stright to hell as Sick sat near Kate. Looking at both of them as it was going to take a while. "What was in the chamber for real?" Grabing one of the girl that smerk and slam her to the ground placing a pistol to the back of her head. "Now you got ten second to talk before I blow your brains out. And you don't want your sister to be alone now do yall." He said to them. "Is it because you wanted to be around daddy alot more when yall started to grow up??? Always doing something and daddy wasn't there. When yall did something good, he was never there right?? Am I right!?" Pushing their button to the extream  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:46 pm
Kate folded her arms as Sick took her gun away.She watched him interrogate the girls and closed her eyes.

"We told you. Nerve gas, and a mild sedative." The girl hissed. "What she's experiencing is the side affects from the dosage given to her." The girl said. "I will repeat them. Loss of balance, light headedness, being extremely shakey, possible temporary memory loss, and unconsiousness." The girl glanced at Kate. "See?" She said with an annoyed smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:19 am
Sick got on the radio while he was interrogating them. "H.Q, this is Captain Blackfield. Kate Harrison from B.S.A.A has taken a mild sedative Nerve gas. Have a team ready to evacuate her intimately." He said as a girl respond over the radio. "Copy that Captain. What's your E.T.A?" She said as Sick think for a bit. "Ten minutes and we have the package with us." He said to her.

Getting there in almost ten minutes as B.S.A.A and B.T.C.S was there. There was four truck. One from each team took the girls always and load them into the truck. Pulling out a stretcher and placing Kate there. "Yo Kate, when you get out, I owe you dinner." He said as he just watch her go off with her people.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:46 pm
Kate layed on the stretcher when they were taking her away, she waved to sick and rolled her eyes. They loaded her into a truck. One of her comrads was there. He asked what happened. "Little bitches locked me in a gas chamber. From what they said...was they gave me a mild sedative...and nerve gas." She closed her eyes. "But Sick got me out before the dosage could do too much damage."

The truck doors closed and they drove off.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff