Welcome to Gaia! ::

z!Spot

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to support zOMG! and get as many new players as we can to play our MMO! 

Tags: zOMG!, zOMG! Support, zOMG! Devs, zOMG! Events, Contests and Events 

Reply zOMG!
Recrewt z!Spot!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

z_Spot
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:03 am
This is a thread for Recrewting your fellow z!Spot members. Post here if you're looking for a crew, looking for an extra member, or just want to organise some game time in the future! blaugh

We shouldn't need anything formal, but you probably want to mention what you'll be doing, where you'll be doing it (including Server and location), and when (and for how long) you'll be around. 3nodding

P.S. I hate to disappoint anyone who came in to crew with me, but I'm not quite ready to be crewing up too much, at the moment. If any of our crew members would like to help me to increase my CL a bit, I'd be awful glad! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:00 am
I hope by the above you mean for one of us to log in and play on the z_spot account...lol  

RafiCat
Crew

Mega Hoarder

Red Kutai

Benevolent Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:49 am
RafiCat
I hope by the above you mean for one of us to log in and play on the z_spot account...lol

I only mean that if you feel the urge, go right ahead. I only ask that you refrain from using any powerups she may have, as we tend to use those as prizes, or as gifts to new users in the Welcome Forum... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:01 am
Red Kutai
RafiCat

I only mean that if you feel the urge, go right ahead. I only ask that you refrain from using any powerups she may have, as we tend to use those as prizes, or as gifts to new users in the Welcome Forum... sweatdrop

okay, cool, and I didn't use any powerups. biggrin  

RafiCat
Crew

Mega Hoarder

z_Spot
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:50 pm
z_spot is currently playing in VG Bills on Brain Clam... (RafiCat)

done, gone now  
zOMG!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff