Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The Think Tank
zOMG! Publicity [I]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonRosePetal

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:50 pm

One of the ways mentioned to help zOMG! is to get more users interested and playing. Publicity is a big key here. I've seen some really awesome zOMG! inspired sigs. If you have a sig image you're willing to share or know where someone has some linked, post a link/code here. If anyone wants to make some new sigs for guild publicity or just saving zOMG!, feel free to post them here.

Other publicity ideas are appreciated (Feel free to post them here).

A great one is going to new members directly. Many people when completely their "Noob Wrangler" achievements were spreading the word to newbies. Since the achievement crazed has died down, it might be smart to start doing that again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:22 pm
Somebody posted this in the z! forum. This video is epic. I suggest we "Like" it on youtube and share the link on facebook and have people "Like" it there as well.
The thread where I found the video can be found
here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX1tF-T-dEc  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:10 pm
A twitter movement has begun a while ago. The banner should show up in my sig =T

and I'm pretty sure the achievement hype will begin again when they finally release the items we can get from achieving them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:45 pm
u know that zOMG! has a facebook page rite, u could always try and make that page more popular, maybe it would get noticed some more  

cnoisy

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100

RafiCat

Mega Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:47 pm
How about some real life promotion?

ie, dress up as zomg characters, and hit your local mall and hand out flyers. With luck you'll get on your local news! (if you live in a smaller town or its a slow news day)

Go on, you know you want to!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 pm
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Somebody posted this in the z! forum. This video is epic. I suggest we "Like" it on youtube and share the link on facebook and have people "Like" it there as well.
The thread where I found the video can be found
here.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX1tF-T-dEc

lol, I love the dramatic music!

it says it has 67 views and 6 likes, so everyone go there and like it.  

RafiCat

Mega Hoarder

cnoisy

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:52 am
RafiCat

ie, dress up as zomg characters, and hit your local mall and hand out fliers. With luck you'll get on your local news! (if you live in a smaller town or its a slow news day)

ppl would look at u like ur crazy XD perhaps u would get on the news as the neighborhood crackhead lol jk, but would we even be allowed to do that? i mean like advertising it, or do we need gaia interactive's permission or sometin?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:28 pm
There is a thread in the zOMG forum about how to help the game get more publicity.

LINK  

Hikari Tokoyami

x_DeAngelo_x

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:04 pm
RafiCat

ie, dress up as zomg characters, and hit your local mall and hand out flyers. With luck you'll get on your local news! (if you live in a smaller town or its a slow news day)

im going to try to make flyers and post them where ever i can hopefully if not will tell friends on what missing out on  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:24 pm
lol u know wat they should do, they should make the game intro into a commercial and show it on like a network that shows anime, like Adult Swim or something  

cnoisy

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
The Think Tank

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items