Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you reading my story?
  Yes! I like it.
  Yes, but I don't like it.
  No. Too long, didn't read.
  No, I just want gold from this poll.
View Results
Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-40)

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:56 am
User Image

Rannchan was feeling a lot better physically since Rannkun healed her. She could move easier-- which was a good thing since the Labtech lunged at her once again. Rannie and Rannkun had instilled her with a new sense of confidence. She knew that she could do this.

With a determined look on her face, she gripped her sword tighter and swung at the Labtech the next lunge at her he took. She missed but did not get off balance this time. Staring down at the Labtech, she knew what she had to do.

Enemy: Labtech
AC: 12
HP: 27

Rolled AC: 9
Rolled damage: 7

Attack UNSuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 27

Remaining daily attacks: 0  
Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 11 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:32 am
User Image

While the Labtech turned around to attack once more, Rannchan ran forward. She was letting out a controlled yell as she neared the Labtech and stabbed him right in the gut. Even more blood was pouring out of the wound now. His movements were slowing with every hit he took. His lab coat was nearly all red now. He even let out a cough and Rannchan pulled her blade back. Specks of blood flying in the air as he did so.

HP: 27

Rolled AC: 13
Rolled damage: 11

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 16

Remaining daily attacks: 1  

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-40)

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:33 am
User Image

Rannchan smirked. She had finally landed another blow on the Labtech and from what she could tell, it was a big one.

"Another hit like that and you'll be nearly dead!" Rannchan said to the Labtech. he seemed to understand her because he backed up a little and held onto his stomach, where the last attack had found it's home.

Not waiting for the Labtech to lurch for her, Rannchan ran forward again to attack but the Labtech decided it didn't want to be finished off quite yet. It dodged and backed up again-- surveying what was around and how Rannchan was moving.

HP: 16

Rolled AC: 3
Rolled damage: 4

Attack UNSuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 16

Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 8 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:39 am
User Image

Rannchan furrowed her brow and looked at the Labtech. It had dodged and was generally acting defensive. She had an idea though...

Like before, Rannchan ran towards the Labtech with her sword ready to strike his side. The Labtech saw this and dodged in the other direction. Rannchan was anticipating this and let out a small 'Heh' and a smirk. Right as the Labtech dodged, Rannchan had brought up her leg in a kick. It hit square in the Labtech's shins and caused him to fall down. Dirt was caking onto the blood on his coat and in his wounds. He also appeared to have broken his nose.

HP: 16

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled damage: 8

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 8

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 17 Total: 30 (2-40)

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:46 am
User Image

"I've had enough of you..." Rannchan muttered as she looked down the the Labtech who was clutching onto his bloody and deformed nose. With one swift movement, Rannchan plummeted her sword into his back. It seems to have hit it's target just right because the Labtech had a large twitch along it's whole body and then just collapsed into the ground. It was lying in an ever expanding pool of it's own blood.

HP: 8

Rolled AC: 13
Rolled damage: 17

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image
As Rannchan looked down on the body-- she could see a few snowflakes fall onto it. They were melting when they hit the blood, but it was unmistakable. Rannchan looked up towards the sky, where she saw snow starting to fall. The flakes were gently wafting into this bloody scene.

Suddenly, a booming voice could be heard over the fighting. Louder than the clashing metal and louder than the sound of guns and lasers. Louder than the screams of pain and the bodies hitting the cold hard ground.

"MWAHAHAHA! Modmas will be mine!"

Rannchan looked in the direction of the booming voice. It was none other than Johnny K. Gambino. The man who started this whole mess. She knew that she had to stop him. If you take out the leader than the rest will follow...  

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 20 Total: 26 (2-40)

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:34 am
User Image
Spotting her target, Rannchan started running through Barton. Dead bodies of Grunnies and Labtechs littered the ground-- but Johnny was flying above the ground. He was in an airship high above Barton. He was surveying the damage. Even if it appeared as if he was losing in numbers, the fact that Modmas had been derailed to accommodate a large-scale attack on all Gaian cities meant that Modmas was not happening. Rannchan needed to try and stop him quickly. If she was lucky, than maybe Gaia could still enjoy the rest of Modmas.

Seeing that the airship was steering near some rooftops, Rannchan ran as quickly as she could to a nearby building. She quickly climbed onto a barrel and grabbed onto some nearby boxes. She climbed them until she reached a rooftop. Pulling herself up, she tore a few rips into her skirt and top. This didn't matter... Taking a moment to survey her surroundings, Rannchan lept forward and dashed to the next building over. She jumped the gap and continued with this from rooftop to rooftop in the direction of Gambino's airship. Finally, she reached the one near the ship and Rannchan leaped with all her might. She just barley reached it and managed to pull herself aboard.

Johnny heard her land on his deck and turned to look at her. "And who are you supposed to be?" He asked in a derisive tone.

"I'm the girl who's going to save Modmas from your tyrannical ways!" Rannchan shouted. With this, she ran forward and tried to slash at Gambino. He turned to the side and only his cape was grazed by the blade.

Enemy: Johnny K. Gambino
AC: 16
HP: 70

Rolled AC: 6
Rolled damage: 20

Attack UNSuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 70

Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 14 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:49 am
User Image

"You're too slow and sloppy to even touch me!" Gambino said right before he brought his fist down the hit Rannchan square in the back.

"Oof!" Rannchan fell forward from the force of his fist. While on the ground, she tried to shift her momentum to kick his feet out from under him. Despite his massive size, Gambino jumped over her kick and jumped back for a moment.

"Still too slow. Better precision though. Maybe you won't be as bad as I thought..." Gambino had an evil smile wash across his face.

Rolled AC: 12
Rolled damage: 14

Attack UNSuccessful.

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-40)

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:27 am
User Image

Rannchan managed to pull herself up after the kick and was now facing Johnny again.

Johnny was looking down at Rannchan-- appraising her. He even smirked some. "Why don't you come back to my mansion with me? We'll clean you up and you can join with me and rule over the Holiday!"

Rannchan looked at him with venom in her eyes. Spitting blood onto the deck of his airship she said, "Never." With that, she started running forward with her blade once more. He again dodged it, the blade only catching some of his cape as he whirled to her left.

Rolled AC: 8
Rolled damage: 7

Attack UNSuccessful.

Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 15 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:36 am
User Image

Cursing under her breath, Rannchan was getting very frustrated. Gambino was fast... very fast considering his size. Plus, he was arrogant; laughing after every dodge or attack. His booming voice could be heard all around. There were Gaians looking up at the ship, looking at Rannchan attempting to take down Gambino and failing.

Rannchan couldn't give up though. All those Gaians down there were counting on her.

Again and again, Rannchan tried to attack Gambino-- all attacks missing. He had abandoned his cape at some point due to the tears. Occasionally you could hear a clang of metal on metal whenever Rannchan's blade would hit his belt buckle. She had gotten close, but was thwarted by the signature piece of clothing he wore. She was starting to get tired... but she was sure that she could get to him eventually.

Rolled AC: 7
Rolled damage: 15

Attack UNSuccessful.

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-40)

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image

"Why don't you just give up. The offer to join me is still on the table!" Gambino was taunting Rannchan as she attempted to attack again and again.

"Never!" Rannchan was yelling, just as adamant as before. Getting frustrated, Rannchan used her non-sword hand and threw a punch at the big guy's face. He caught it in his massive hand and gripped it tightly. Smirking, he then threw me to the side. Rannchan crashed into a barrel of something, smashing it all over the deck. It appeared to be red wine. The alcohol of the wine got into Rannchan wounds and she let out a short scream. The wounds burned as the alcohol tried to disinfect.

Rolled AC: 9
Rolled damage: 1

Attack UNSuccessful.

Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 10 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image

Gambino let out his booming laugh at Rannchan's scream. "You may have destroyed some of my favorite red wine, but it's almost worth it to hear you scream like that." Suddenly, Gambino's smile changed to a glower and with a gruff voice he said, "Amost."

With that, he started forward to kick Rannchan. She saw this however and rolled to the side. Seeing an opening, she slashed her sword at his side. It was a direct hit. Blood started to stain his clothes and there was a rip in his shirt. Gambino let out a small roar of pain and looked down to where he was hit.

"How DARE you! This cost more than your whole existence!" Gambino was in a right rage.

"Maybe you should think about something other than money!" Rannchan had a bit of a smile on her tired face now. Just getting that one hit in raised her confidence.

Rolled AC: 17
Rolled damage: 10

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 60

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-40)

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:45 am
User Image

"Getting cocky are you?" Gambino had an angry look on his face. Rannchan's was one of renewed confidence. She rushed forward with her sword and he started to go in for a punch.

Rannchan yelled loudly and swung. Gambino let out a grunt as he connected with his punch-- he had dodged the sword and punched Rannchan right in the gut. His blow so powerful that she was knocked back. "I'm not down yet!" She yelled at Gambino as she stood up from the blow.

"You should rethink that. The offer to join me is over! Now I WILL defeat you!" Gambino got louder with each sentence. as he approached Rannchan.

HP: 60

Rolled AC: 10
Rolled damage: 10

Attack UNSuccessful.

Rannchan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 6 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:46 am
User Image

Rannchan took a defensive stance as Gambino approached her. She was in quite a bit of pain and Gambino looked mighty serious. The wind was whipping up on the airship despite it not moving. The pilot had stopped to watch the battle. Down below in Barton, it seemed like all of Barton was at a stand-still watching as well.

A last ditch effort, Rannchan attempted to aim her blade for what appeared to be Gambino's incoming knock-out punch. But her aim was off, as he switched it to a kick at the last moment. His boot catching Rannchan and kicking her off the side of the airship.

As she was falling off of the ship into the ground-- she could hear two things... One, was Gambino's booming laugh. He was proud of what he had done. The other thing... Rannchan was sure that she was hallucinating. She thought that she heard people shouting-- something about 'getting him'...

HP: 60

Rolled AC: 11
Rolled damage: 6

Attack UNSuccessful.

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:53 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Rannchan opened her eyes. The last thing she could remember was being kicked by Gambino.

"I failed... I couldn't save Modmas..."

"No you didn't!" A familiar voice could be heard. Rannchan looked up to see Narune. Her friendly purple eyes framed by her elegant green hair.

"If anything, you were one of the main reasons Modmas was saved!" another familiar voice chimed in. Rannchan looked over to this new voice and saw Rannie. She was typing away on her laptop and looking up at Rannchan over her sunglasses. Her light blue hair hanging over each of her shoulders.

"How?" Rannchan asked confused. "Gambino beat me."

"I think I can answer that." Rannkun had walked over with his med-kit. He started unwrapping a bandage on Rannchan's arm with the intention of cleaning and replacing it. "When you started taking on Gambino himself, everyone who had been fighting watched you. They were all really moved by your courage of taking him on all by yourself. They even cheered when you hit him! You may have been a little distracted to hear though. But when he kicked you off of the airship, everyone knew they had to do something. Rannie had just returned to the battle with just about everyone from the guild including Narune. When she saw you falling, she looked up and saw Gambino laughing. Narune and Rannie here led the fighting force up to his airship. He was overwhelmed!"

"How did I survive the fall?" Rannchan seemed confused about her still being alive.

Rannkun answered her again, "That was my doing. I saw you falling so I rushed to try and catch you. I figured everyone else could handle Gambino."

Rannchan smiled at her crew. "You guys are like family to me. Thank you." With that, Rannchan pulled all three of her crew into a tight hug, despite Rannkun's objections about how he needed to re-dress her wounds.

Back in Barton, Gambino was defeated and lying on the ground. One of the few remaining Grunnies had hopped up to his large body and snuggled in next to him, hoping to try and stay warm. His airship had since flew away. In his mind all he could think was, "I'll get you next year Modmas. Especially that Rannchan."  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff