Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
~The Fight for Modmas~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 12 Total: 17 (2-40)

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:57 am
Gambino

AC: 16
HP: 70

Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 12

Attack Unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 22

Remaining daily attacks: 0

The grappling match continued. Gambino managed to land a punch as Kamishii struggled out of the hold or at least to be able to reach a weapon. Sadly, one lay meters away, the other at her waist where she could not reach without giving away its presence to Gambino.  
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 8 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:13 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 16
Rolled damage: 8

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 14

Remaining daily attacks: 1

After more struggle, Kamishii finally managed to free herself from Gambino's hold and added a swift kick for good measure before they both jumped back up to face each other once more.  

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 4 Total: 18 (2-40)

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:14 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 14
Rolled damage: 4

Attack Unsuccessful.

They both stared each other down, panting loudly from the excursion. Kamishii slowly brought one hand down to grab the dagger. She really didn't want to get in close quarters with the man again if she could help it.
"Why do you do this Gambino? Can you not just let the Gaians be at peace with Modmas? Are they not allowed a time of happiness to forget their worldly troubles?" Kamishii asked.
Gambino merely scoffed and charged with his fists raised.  
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:20 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 1
Rolled damage: 5

Attack Unsuccessful.

Kamishii shook her head and stood her ground. She grabbed at her dagger but was unable to draw it as he dented armour was keeping it stuck in place. She cursed realizing she was seconds away from being pummeled again and tried to dodge, only to slip and fall on her back. She wasn't sure whether to be happy or upset that she hadn't been punched, confused about the state of her luck and karma at this point.  

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 4 Total: 21 (2-40)

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:21 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 17
Rolled damage: 4

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 10

When Kamishii recovered, Gambino had run back to the darkness. "You're a coward to think the darkness will always be there for you Gambino! Repent and let the light guide you instead!" Kamishii called out with a casting of Daylight into the room. A 60ft radius of bright light emitted from Kamishii's central point while the rest was dimly lit. But it was more than enough to dispel any hiding places Gambino might have tried to run to. He turned around like a deer caught in headlights and cursed, wildly looking around for something, anything he could do or use. Kamishii took that moment to unhook her dagger from her armour and throw it at Gambino. It landed right in his shoulder causing him to take a few staggering steps back before falling on one knee, hand grasping at the wound. He panted, teeth grit in rage and pain whilst glaring at Kamishii. An ironic reversed mirror of their positions not minutes earlier.  
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 18 Total: 38 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:12 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled damage: 18

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: -8

Kamishii cautiously walked closer to Gambino and paused a couple meters away. "I ask that you turn yourself in. Do the right thing. I do not understand what came over you to become what you are, but I hope that you can see the error of your ways and will use your resources for good instead." She waited for a response.
Gambino in reply growled under his breath and charged past Kamishii towards a window.
Kamishii, not about to have her target escape quickly cast a Searing Light which hit Gambino square on the back just before he reached the window. The force of the blast sent him to the ground. She walked over a tsked, lightly nudging the man with her foot. No response, but he was still visibly breathing. "You are not like those creatures you released on Gaia, I will spare your life, but you will not be free." She cast a Hold Person on Gambino to keep him paralyzed in case he woke and tried to escape again then cast a Summon Monster, a Celestial Eagle, to go retrieve someone to come get Gambino.
She spent her time waiting trying to remove any curses, spells or anything that could have affected Gambino and made him rage. She could not detect anything on the man after a few minutes and hoped that everything would be okay. Kamishii mended her armour so it was not quite so dented and uncomfortable and retrieved her sword before returning to Gambino's side only to find that he was no longer there.
She frantically looked around, but to no avail. The authorities eventually came and she explained the situation. No one had seen Gambino or anyone suspicious or even unusual or unmarked vehicles that he could have been in.

Modmas came and went peacefully with no sign of Gambino or any other threats. Kamishii only hoped that he was okay and that he had turned over a new leaf.  

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:02 pm
EPILOGUE

"S-sir...." A Labtech called out.
A large silhouette of a man turned and grumbled, "What is it now?" the man asked with a huff.
"I... I have the paperwork you requested. The old m-mansion has been burned, no evidence left. A-and the future construction will b-be underway next m-month." The Labtech nervously shuffled closer to the ornate chair the man sat in.
"Very well," the man sighed, "bring it here already before I change my mind." The figure extended his arm out to grab the papers but kept their gaze out the window next to the desk. A peaceful scenery of trees and snow. Birds shaking off flecks from their feathers before taking flight to warmer regions or family nests, deer pounding the ground to dig up lasting grass and greenery.
The man snatched the papers and placed them on the desk, glaring at them before shaking his head and grabbing a pen.

The papers read:
Hospitality Housing and Gaia's Children's Outreach

Elsewhere:
"Tch. Curse that foolish Kamishii and all those other wannabe heroes, they ruined my plans! Gambino was such a fool and so easy to manipulate, but now my puppet is no longer under my control. Ugh! He had so many resources under his power too! I will have to gather up my strength again and find a new host to use," The figure sniggered, "Just you wait Gaia, the worst is yet to come. If you thought Modmas was the only thing in danger, that was only the beginning!" The figure cackled before disappearing.  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff