Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
I like this idea :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CricketCollector

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 am
You know, I have never been able to play zOMG correctly. I have created probably four of five mules in my quest to play and probably spent over $50 on powerups. I'm just a magnet for zOMG glitches I guess. And this is something that's been going on since the MMO was first released!

My biggest problem, is not knowing when things get fixed. If there's no announcement about a fix- I'm just going to assume that it's still broken.

I want to play the game that I waited YEARS for- but it just never works. And that makes me a sad puppy.

That's why i really like this guild. Thanks for keeping me in the loop guys smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:16 am
aw, you make me sad. What kind of glitches?  

RafiCat

Mega Hoarder

x_DeAngelo_x

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:33 pm
Wow for being a zOMG! addict my self that is sad you made me sad that stinks because the game is my life well not completely but you know what i mean im always on it im a zOMG1 addict ok although my tc is 6k im a 10.0 i still have alot to learn  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:53 am
I like this idea too. I must admit before joining I sent a message to the admins about their abusive behavior to the users of Gaia Online. They should be fixing things with the website and games, not running rigged forum wars with the intention of annoying the users of the website. I have begun a boycott of Gaia Online on the MASHables Awards. I am voting purposely against Gaia Online until Gaia Online treats its users at minimum almost as if they cared for us. Please join me in the Gaia Online Boycott. Do not buy anything from Gaia Online, vote against it always, use as much free stuff as possible, and thus ensure the Gaia Online experience is improved for everyone.  

Vinchenzo The Jackal

Chatty Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ralph Raff

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 pm
CricketCollector
You know, I have never been able to play zOMG correctly. I have created probably four of five mules in my quest to play and probably spent over $50 on powerups. I'm just a magnet for zOMG glitches I guess. And this is something that's been going on since the MMO was first released!

My biggest problem, is not knowing when things get fixed. If there's no announcement about a fix- I'm just going to assume that it's still broken.

I want to play the game that I waited YEARS for- but it just never works. And that makes me a sad puppy.

That's why i really like this guild. Thanks for keeping me in the loop guys smile

What browsers are you using? What kind of glitches? Quests glitches, or the game don't load? Loading the game must currently be a problem only of firewalls becuase with the latest Flash Player, the version 10.1, it can be played on almsot any computer, including Linux.

Recently i reviewed an issue on one of my computers, long time I don't use and updated and tried playing zOMG!. Seems I meesed up something about the firewall (which the one I have is itself annoying), so I thought try anotehr browser and it asked me to allow or block or ignore this or that when laoding zOMG!, so I allowed and the game plays smoothly on the computer.

So I think it is an issue with the firewalls, not the game or computer, as some companies list certain connections as risky.

If that's the problem, try resseting/cleaning the firewall's configuration. I personally preffer to uninstall and delete everything left afterwards of the firewall/antivirus, and then reinstall and watch what is asked to allow or block.

Quests, a few (one only by now) may glitched becasue I crewed with someone to help do the quest and an unrepeatable quest may be active on my PDA.

It may glitch or not too (I may been lucky not to glitch), when trying to report a completed quest qhen higher than the area's level. But I change map or go to Null, and supress, then return to the area and talk again with the NPC to report completion.

But in the end, most of my glitches had been ungranted rewards.

As mentioned somewhere I read recently ( I think it's in the GCD), the z!F is firnedly, even developers are. If they don't reply soon, they may do later for sure, else they take note of the feedback/question and try to work on it as soon possible, when possible of coruse with their current priority whichever it be at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:33 am
I use windows 7 currently, and google chrome. In the past I have used Windows Vista, and Windows XP with Firefox and IE.
My firewall is the Windows defender and it used to be McAfee.

I get the quest glitches. In the past I've also had issues getting past the splash screen. It would say I was already logged in on a different server.

Now I'm having problems advancing through the game because I can't complete some of my quests. I'm caught somewhere between zen gardens and the Otami Ruins. :/

Plus side- I have an enromous amount of rings within my five different mules. Minus side- they're all only at level 5-7 max  

CricketCollector

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CricketCollector

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:36 am
whoop whoop! Bonus! My thread just gave me a brown gift box. wink Life's not too terribad.  
The General Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games