Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Sevvi

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 am
Durem. A fantasy for the goth kids, but that's mainly because of the Durem Depot and Skin Tyte. It's an odd little bunch, but it is peaceful. My gang and I, Reven, sit quietly at a table drinking our glasses of tea (We can't all be complete goths now can we?).

As I take in the view of a beautiful city a trail of green appeared. Was it a sewer leak again? No something is suspicious. I let out a gasp and leaped out of my seat. A hoard of grunnies are rampaging the city. I noticed the guards trying to fight them off. Quickly he was swarmed with the cute, green, furry, and deadly critters. All that remained was his armor and helmet. They scattered and started attacking the villagers.  
That Sevvi rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 13 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 am
A grunny looks my way and notices my presence I take a defensive stance, but have no weapon in hand. It makes a leap towards me and out of reflex I swing at the little critter.

Grunny HP- 27

Remaining Daily Roll- 1  

That Sevvi

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
That Sevvi rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 10 Total: 27 (2-40)

That Sevvi

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:46 am
The Grunny flies back like a green fur ball. The grunny takes a defensive stance. It takes out carrot nun-chucks and swings repeatedly at me. After a few hits (mostly below the belt) I caught the nun-chucks and took them from it. I swung at the now defenseless zombie rabbit.

Grunny HP- 17

Remaining Daily Roll- 0  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:40 pm
It still lives, though badly hurt.

"Damn it," I shout. "These things aren't doing any good" I throw the nun-chucks at it. It dodges out of the way and prepares for an attack. Little did it know I was already running away when I threw them.  

That Sevvi

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Save Modmas!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items