Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like the RP?
  good. i really like it.
  ehh. could be better
  meh. needs more wounds (me)
  *shrug* i'm just here for the gold
View Results
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 15 Total: 30 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:15 am
Amunet sighed and continued to duck and weave. Really. This was getting tiring. You could barely land a hit on this guy! True, he couldn't lay a hit on her mainly because it was much easier to dodge large fists when you were half his height.

"It's rather simple. You can join me and together we can destroy modmas! Or you can stand against me and be destroyed with modmas."

"Not everything has to be about you, you know. There's more to life than you and your every whim. This is the season for the birth of our savior, the season of giving, the season of being merry and bright. You are like the exact opposite. You have no business interrupting the merry festivities! So I will stand against you on this matter!"

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 66

Rolled AC - 15 ( gonk so close)
Damage Dealt - 0 (coulda done 15 gonk )
Remaining HP - 66

Gambino's eyes narrowed. "That almost hurt."

Amunet huffed out a breath, sending her bangs flaring up a little. "It will hurt eventually." she said calmly.

Remaining Daily Rolls - 1  
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 am
Gambino snorted. "I highly doubt that. I am a Gambino."

"Is that some sort of mantra you use to convince yourself?" Amunet asked.

"Intimidated yet?" Gambino shot back.

Amunet pursed her lips. "Getting there." she muttered and kicked up a snow ball, hitting it with her staff hoping against hope for a small hit.

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 66

Rolled AC - 10
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 66

Amunet sighed as the snowball merely bounced off of him. Of course. High armor class deflected mere snowballs. She'd have to think of something else. And fast. She needed to put an end to him. She had other duties as a Guardian. She couldn't be wasting her time fighting with him. There could be other travesties happening across her frozen plains! Like more of his minions. Running amok. Her face grew bland and she barely missed the fist that came at her. As it was, it created a cut across her upper arm. Pay attention, Amunet. You can't afford to get killed here. For one thing, this is a lonely post and no one will be looking for you for a long time. You have something to prove. If you do this, then your highers have to accept that you are stronger than they first perceived.

Remaining Daily Rolls - 0  

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 14 Total: 27 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:36 am
Amunet twirled away from Gambino, keeping out of his fisting range. She had to try something else against him. But what? The cool temperatures weren't slowing him down. The ice on the ground wasn't hampering his footing. Snowballs fell apart on contact and her staff couldn't even touch him! She was rapidly running out of options. No. There has to be a way. There's always an option. Always something else to try. I can't give up now. I have to think of something. Her eyes narrowed and she thrust up some snow and ice chunks up at Gambino with her staff head if only to distract him just a little to ram him with the butt of her staff.

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 66

Rolled AC - 13
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 66

Amunet huffed out a breath, sending her bangs flaring up again. Yeah that worked wonders. What else was she supposed to do? Cut down a tree and hoped it'd fall on his head??

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 12 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:39 am
Amunet grumbled and shied away from another punch from Gambino. She was getting nowhere. She scowled and then swiped an overhanging tree branch with her snowflake staff bringing down a shower of ice and snow. Giving her a small window to dance behind the tree and hide there for a moment. She needed to think. What was a way to bring down Gambino? There must be something that's his weakness. Everyone has at least one.

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 66

Rolled AC - 2
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 66

"A little snow shower isn't going to bring me down. But you... you are through. You are really beginning to annoy me."

Amunet ducked when that blow came to the tree, sending a shower down on her. Yeah. This was a losing fight. Nearly impossible. What was she supposed to do? Sensei, I don't know what to do. Isn't there a way to bring down the armor class? A spell? Charm? Something? She pinched the bridge of her nose and tried to think of her teachings. There had to be something... something.

Remaining Daily Rolls - 0  

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 18 Total: 31 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 am
Amunet continued to hide behind the tree. Dancing around it, to keep Gambino from seeing her. He kept hitting the tree, shaking down more snow. Ugh. She couldn't keep this up much longer. The snow was hampering her. She had to try something else. But what else was there? Sneak attacks? That rarely worked. But maybe it would distract him long enough that she could roll behind him and attack from there.

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 66

Rolled AC - 13
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - same as before 66

Amunet nodded satisfactorily. Distraction was a success. She did a quick barrel roll and appeared behind Gambino. She sidestepped and did a quick duck and dive and slide underneath a bush.

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 18 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:52 am
Amunet shot a snowball up at a tree and hoped that the rain of icicles would cause a little bit of damage. She heard his grunt of surprise and peeked out to see what the damage was.

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 66

Rolled AC - 2
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - still 66

Amunet sighed as the falling ice did no damage. Of course not. How ever could she get that lucky? She snorted derisively, slipped out from under her bush and continued their merry little dance.

"You will NEVER best me! Power ALWAYS wins." Gambino chortled.

Remaining Daily Roll - 0  

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out