Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
the attack in the forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sasoribird rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-40)

Sasoribird

Malevolent Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:43 pm

SugerMama_Sweety
Enemy: already hurt grunny
Ac: 20
Hp: 10
Attack success
rolled Ac: 20
rolled damage: 10
Reaming enemy hp: 0
daily attack 0
Sasoribird rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:44 pm

SugerMama_Sweety
the leader of the grunny was hit by the weird dice, that I had thought at him. He felled on his back but he got up and made a high screech noise.that made i ear drums hurt.I though he was in pain, but then I realize that he was calling for his family. I had to stop him, by the time I tired to his family appeared. Now I'm in great trouble and hope that these dice with the hidden monster will help me. I tired to roll but a grunny attack me and bit me. i punch the green furry creature off me a ran for the dice. then two other grunnies attack but i dodge them in time. as i dodge i grab the black and red dice. As I grab it the leader grunnys ears move up and down to single an attack. that's when i looked back and saw the two grunnies flying at me. i could not dodge so they hit me, but the grunnies forgot that i had the dice in my hands. Before i felled to the ground, I rolled the dice and two weird looking animals appear. one was the came form my Ac dice was a horse shape and the other dice was a wolf shape. they were beautifully animals i ever saw the horse was dark and light red like a ruby. Its eyes were deep blue that looked like the oceans. the wolf fur was dark black as the twilight and had the coat shinned as the light of the fire shinned on him. the eyes were green and blue. As the dice keep on rolling they took out the other grunnies but the leader one. They want me to poof to them that i am the right owner. so its now between me that was blooding for the bites and the ready hurt grunny.

Sasoribird

Malevolent Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Sasoribird

Malevolent Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100