Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
Saving Modmas! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 2 Total: 20 (2-40)

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:20 pm
Enemy: Gambino
AC: 16
HP: 3

Rolled AC: 18
Rolled damage: 2

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 1

Remaining daily attacks: 1

~*~*~*~*~*~
He turned and made forward to move on. Yet instead, he stood still and stared out into the distance. It was strange that now, when he had no real obstacle blocking his path that he would simply stand there.

"Father!" "NightWolf!" two soft voices cried out from the direction of the Modmas celebration. At first, it was hard to hear over the celebrants activities. But as they ran closer, for indeed the two were running, their voices grew in power.

Recognizing the second voice, the girl looked up and gasped. Gambino stood there, his hands slightly shaking. He seemed locked onto the figure approaching. A blond haired young man was running forward. Following close at his heels was Norvilion.  
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:21 pm
HP: 1

Rolled AC: 6
Rolled damage: 6

Attack Unsuccessful.

Remaining daily attacks: 0

~*~*~*~*~*~
Norvilion rushed to the girl's side, slowly helping her to her feet. "Are you okay?" he asked, looking over her hurt form which was in much worse shape than when he had last seen her. She nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'm okay love."

"Did he hurt you?" he asked, nodding toward Gambino. She didn't say anything though. But he knew the answer and was not pleased by it.

However, Gambino had issues of his own. "Gino, what on Gaia are you doing here?" he asked of the young man. The two looked similar, although the body was younger and overall smaller. Yet he shared may qualities with the man. Particularly his eyes, which were now very stern.

"What am I doing here? What on Gaia do you think you're doing! What on Gaia do you think you were going to do!"

Johnny K. Gambino shook his head. "This is none of your business, Gino."  

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-40)

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:32 am

Rolled AC: 8
Rolled damage: 10

Attack Unsuccessful.

~*~*~*~*~*~
The way the boy stood, staring at the man defiantly, it was clear their relationship. Yet it was also clear that it pained the boy to stand up to the man in such a manner. "Father! I can't let you do this!"

"This doesn't concern you, Gino."

"It does so! It concerns Gaia! You're trying to overthrow the celebration aren't you?"

Gambino didn't answer. He gave a sideways glance toward the car. A glimpse of lab tech 1337 and a tiny "eep" was heard as the man tried to fade into the floor boards of the back seat. The man turned back toward Gino, looking at him coldly albeit less so than he did the girl.

"You can't do that!"

"And why, Gino, is that?"  
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 11 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 am

Rolled AC: 15
Rolled damage: 11

Attack Unsuccessful.

Remaining daily attacks: 0

~*~*~*~*~*~
Unfortunately, Gino did not seem to have quite the same grit as his father. He seemed to be softer. While this was more desirable overall, it was clear that it was hard for him to stand up against his father in such a way.

"Because . . . " the girl started. Norvilion tried to calm her, but she waved him off, pushing away to stand on her own. "Because this holiday is about giving. Just like you gave your son so that he could grow up in a better life than you did. That's what this holiday is about."  

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 16 Total: 35 (2-40)

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:40 am
HP: 3

Rolled AC: 19
Rolled damage: 16

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: -13

~*~*~*~*~*~
The words seemed to have stirred something in the old man's heart. Slowly, his expression seemed to soften some. Finally, he sighed a laid a large hand on the young man's shoulder. "I suppose they might have a point, my son. Come, let us go now. It's late and there are more important matters at hand."

With that, he turned and lead his son to the car. Lab Tech 1337 quickly scrambled to the front seat to drive the two home. Without another word, the three took off away from the festivities.

"Yay, we won!" The girl cried out. "So, on to the Modmas festival then?"

"Ummm, NightWolf."

"Yes?"

"Modmas is over. I'm sorry. They were wrapping things up when me and Gino were on our way over here. It's over now."

gonk

The girl simply stood there, completely stunned by the news that the celebration she worked so hard to save was finished with before she really had a chance to join in the fun.

Norvilion stood before her, crouching down so that she could get on his back. As he lifted her up and started to walk, she realized just how tired she was. "I can't believe I missed it," she groaned softly, clearly exhausted.

"It's okay, love. You did good. You saved Modmas. And now we can go home. And we can celebrate it tomorrow."

"Yaaaaay," she said softly, before falling asleep.  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff