Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
The Sims Or The Sims 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sims 1 or 2?
  The Sims 1
  The Sims 2
View Results

AdamV2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:05 am
Alright, I am going to buy one of these games eventually, but I need to know which one is better. So the question is should I get The Sims Collection Pack Or The Sims 2? Provide a reason, if you can please.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:54 am
The sims 2 xp  

Philautia

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:56 pm
Dude, if you never play sims before, better get the collective pack first. Therefore you'll have more to enjoy. Once you done with it (i mean really-really done) then get sims 2.

Because once you got Sims 2, you'll never go back to Sims 1. And you'll miss lots of fun and how awesome the game is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:56 am
Also make sure, if you decide to go the Sims 2 route, that your computer can handle it. Sims 2 requires a lot better computer then Sims 1.

I loved Sims 1 until they released Sims 2. I'm glad I've enjoyed playing with both.  

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady Kaibi Tsukushino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:10 am
WhiteWarrior
Alright, I am going to buy one of these games eventually, but I need to know which one is better. So the question is should I get The Sims Collection Pack Or The Sims 2? Provide a reason, if you can please.

It's difficult to say... the Sims 1 has more expansions and fun stuff like pets... but the sims 2 has better graphics, handling and is overall better--- my bet: go with sims 2... they'll come out with more expansion packs, so better to go with the new one so you can keep up with all the coolness  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:05 pm
sims 2 is better in my opinon... mrgreen I really like that you can costomise them more and stuff...thares more ta do also...  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

meblabla123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:11 pm
THE SIMS 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:08 pm
Go for the 1st cause right now it isn't very expensive and by the time your done getting what you can from it 2nd should be a lot less than it is right now.  

Trigger X

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 pm
If your a beginner I would actually reccomend sims 2 first. I played sims 3 first, and then got sims 2. Sims 1 is really hard, sims 2 is easier.  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games