Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
zCampaign Announcements! (got something to add?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zCampaign
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:35 am
Once again, the main purpose of this Guild is to keep users informed, by sending Announcements about zOMG!. At the very least, one Announcement will be sent weekly, as a recap of that day's Developer Meeting. We'll also cover any Updates, new Items, leak threads, etc. However, if you know of other things going on within zOMG!, such as user-generated events, please inform us. Things worth Announcing include;

Guild Events
If you're a member of another zOMG! support Guild, and are hosting an Event to support zOMG!, please, do send zCampaign a PM, or just post in this thread. We'll be sure to share it with our over 600 members.

Think Tank Threads
If you have an idea that's receiving positive feedback in the Think Tank, we may feature it in an Announcement. Especially if that idea needs more people to help. Just post it in this thread. And if we choose not to Announce it, we'll tell you why.

Things We Missed
We might have missed something in the zOMG! forum. Should that happen, please, inform us.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:11 pm
In the next announcement could you mention that the zOMG! Freebies idea will be put into motion shortly after Christmas and that I'll need a few more volunteers to help me out (in terms of further refining it, and staff-wise)?

Thanks!  

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

goozma

Buggy Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:07 pm
Panagrammic posted a dev notice (here) that they would be introducing videos to watch before zOMG! You'll be able to choose not to watch them, but it's encouraged that you do to generate ad revenue. I think that would be an important thing to impress upon people.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:17 pm
Mereluna
Panagrammic posted a dev notice (here) that they would be introducing videos to watch before zOMG! You'll be able to choose not to watch them, but it's encouraged that you do to generate ad revenue. I think that would be an important thing to impress upon people.

Looks like that update is in progress right now. ETA 3PM PST.  

D-Fruit

10,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Invisibility 100

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:23 pm
could you add in a sticky that explains exactly what is happening to the dev team? lol
yes some people still dont know o_o  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:19 am
z!spot is having an event called Spring Invitational Goal is to get at least 100 new players into zOMG by helping them through the Village Green's quests and onto bill's ranch, hopefully with a better understanding of how the game works as well as love for the game itself.

It's free to sign up to be one of the mentors, you just need to join the guild so they can compile a list of who's participating and what not and you can always quit directly after. I really think it's something that's worth doing if you can.  

SetsunaEternal

Battle-ready Brawler

The General Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces