Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rah is cheesey

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:07 pm
when i think about it... i was one tchnically when i saw this show called road rovers. soo....almost 11 years. but i didnt know it then so it would be about 6 years from 6th grade X3 i just love the art and the comics ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:35 am
Since the supposed furry vs. troll / troll vs. furry wars escalated and then began again on youtube then quickly ended.

Me being on the troll side despite being furry due to 90% of the furries attacking the trolls made not one lick of sense, were very very stupid, and used invalid arguements, they also went on claiming the furries "Won" and blocked all trolls from their channel, the truth is the trolls won because they gave valid statements and argument as well as predicted every single action the furries took during the youtube battle.

dramallama  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:12 am
Heh. Every time a furry baws, a troll gets its wings.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 am
I have only been a fan for a month .. I do like shows like Loony Tunes and Tom and Jerry and things like that so I guess I have been in the fandom for a long time and not realized it..  

Senshi_Sailor Harpyia

2,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:02 pm
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
Since the supposed furry vs. troll / troll vs. furry wars escalated and then began again on youtube then quickly ended.

Me being on the troll side despite being furry due to 90% of the furries attacking the trolls made not one lick of sense, were very very stupid, and used invalid arguements, they also went on claiming the furries "Won" and blocked all trolls from their channel, the truth is the trolls won because they gave valid statements and argument as well as predicted every single action the furries took during the youtube battle.

dramallama

Furries will NEVER win at YouTube.

NEVER blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:13 pm
[-Erik-]

NEVER blaugh
I have a video in which one of my friends says "no cake for furries" (also the title of the video) and somebody felt the urge to ask me what I was trying to prove.  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 pm
Cassidy Peterson
[-Erik-]

NEVER blaugh
I have a video in which one of my friends says "no cake for furries" (also the title of the video) and somebody felt the urge to ask me what I was trying to prove.

Was that somebody a furry?

I bet it was a furry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:03 am
[-Erik-]
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

dramallama

NEVER blaugh
I know right? The youtube war is also how I met my (X) boyfriend makuta zicron, (Youtube name) he totally got wolfiedarkfang's a** burnt he also told off KTFC as they were epic failures, honestly they deleted anything that made sense and blocked people, that is not how you Troll on youtube unless your a massive douche bag which then your not a troll your just a retarded douche. :O  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:00 pm
[-Erik-]
Cassidy Peterson
[-Erik-]

NEVER blaugh

Was that somebody a furry?

I bet it was a furry.
My favorite comment is "So the cake's not a lie, I just can't have any :("

It made me lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:59 pm
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
[-Erik-]
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

dramallama

NEVER blaugh
I know right? The youtube war is also how I met my (X) boyfriend makuta zicron, (Youtube name) he totally got wolfiedarkfang's a** burnt he also told off KTFC as they were epic failures, honestly they deleted anything that made sense and blocked people, that is not how you Troll on youtube unless your a massive douche bag which then your not a troll your just a retarded douche. :O

I never liked wolfie anyway.

It's okay to be a douche to wolfie C:  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

LetoLights

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:37 pm
Like a lot of others, I've always had an interest in animals and anthropomorphic versions of them.

It wasn't until the CSI episode that I learned that there was a concentrated group of others with the same interests. After that I lurked around and found out about the fandom over a few years, but only became active about 2 years ago. :3
User Image

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces