Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
err...what is it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MysticCherri-

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:49 pm
mmk so i was at home (i'm currently in a dorm right now i go home on the weekends) and i feel a presence...faint yet there. i can't tell yet but it feels either like a ghost or some kind of other entity, let's call it "bob."

well, last weekend i was getting some firewood off the front porch and in the room that you enter at the front of the house bob was standing in the corner opposite of me when i had my back turned. i turn around and all i see is a trace of aura. I'm thinking bob is a spirit since it didn't start to show up until after Samhain in my hemisphere which was about a month ago. i've felt hints of it on previous weekends but not as much as this weekend. should i try and contact bob or should i banish it?....it doesn't seem evil and apparently it wants to get my attention...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:51 pm
May i suggest trying to contact it? "Bob" might tell you his or her intentions.  

Lady Keigh

-MysticCherri-

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:03 pm
okay then i shall, next time i'm home. if bob would be so kind as to wait for me that is. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:07 pm
Okies. Happy Holidays and Merry Yule! 4laugh  

Lady Keigh

-MysticCherri-

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:19 pm
happy yule to you as well ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:24 pm
he finally showed himself his name was Chief Running Coyote a Choctaw Chief makes sense for where i was. he told me to get out of the hose and make a name for myself well, i have a "disagreement" with my father so step one is done. lol i'm fine though I'm at my aunt's house now.  

-MysticCherri-

Fuzzy Lunatic

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:32 pm
Lux Excelsior
he finally showed himself his name was Chief Running Coyote a Choctaw Chief makes sense for where i was. he told me to get out of the hose and make a name for myself well, i have a "disagreement" with my father so step one is done. lol i'm fine though I'm at my aunt's house now.

Oh dude, that guy helped create the method of hunting wherein you drive an entire herd of bison off a cliff and you kill way more meat than you need, right?

Can you tell him from me that he's a d**k?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
Lux Excelsior

Oh dude, that guy helped create the method of hunting wherein you drive an entire herd of bison off a cliff and you kill way more meat than you need, right?

Seconded. What a waste.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

-MysticCherri-

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:45 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
Lux Excelsior

what the hell?....that a*****e came to me?....he disappeared after that unfortunately.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games