Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
Question about crewing threads in this forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanenna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:48 pm
Since actually going into zOMG! and spending time there is part of the effort to save the game, I'm wondering if threads for the purpose of forming crews are allowed? Obviously to help cut down on clutter it might not be a bad idea to have an official crewing thread or something, and I don't know if the guild has enough people to make it worthwhile... but everyone here seems both mature and dedicated to zOMG! we are all ideal users to form a crew with (especially for EB runs... two more recipes! D: )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 am
Anything that is related to zOMG is allowed in the zOMG forum as far as I know. Crewing threads are included as well.

I only know of two large crewing threads. One for Speed SS and the other for Speed EB.

For any other crewing variations, most people tend to crew on the go.

Just my thoughts on this.  

Black Witch of Ra

Greedy Shapeshifter

18,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

zCampaign
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 am
While it's allowed, it's not really recommended. This is because the Guild doesn't get too much regular traffic. We get a surge in posting after Announcements, but chances are, you'll be much better off making your thread in the main zOMG! Forum!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:08 am
Wait, so you weren't talking about the main zOMG forums? Ignore my previous post then.

I stand by on zCampaign on crew threads. The guild itself isn't active enough to have a stable supply/demand for crews. Heading to the main zOMG forum for crewing will have better chances of crews.  

Black Witch of Ra

Greedy Shapeshifter

18,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
The General Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items