Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
COLI IS UP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salvaged Dusk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 pm
Coliseum is up! Huzzah! Try to use either this thread or the original crew thread for coli crews! Yuzzah!

If we organize this quickly within the next two weeks, we could SERIOUSLY pull in big attention for zOMG -- being the first group to pull off an organized and sensible tournament celebrating the games new feature. Huzzah!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image

してるよ。。。

COUNT ME IN!

User Image
。。。私最愛

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Nanenna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 pm
I'd like to but I have work today and tomorrow (right in the middle of the day too, it's a really inconvenient shift). If anyone wants to organize something for this weekend (hopefully the Coli will have calmed down by then, I expect it to be so full of people it's bursting right now) I totally want in on that!

Edit: Wow! Not only are they finally talking about zOMG in the dev notices, but the Coli got a full on, site wide announcement! That's just... that's so amazing! Why am I so unaccountably excited?

And the challenges are fun, I look forward to crewing up and trying each and every challenge on each and every setting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:47 pm
I would love to join you guys but, I have a glitch that is preventing me from even entering the game!  

sky_rider19

The General Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff