Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:43 pm
If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Out of how many?" he asked. Four people survived. One was apparently trying to destroy the world, two were old partners, who was the last one? He doubted that he'd ever met or even heard of this Barry.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris glanced at him. "Me, Jill, Wesker, Barry, Joseph and Brad." He said. "Brad being our helicopter pilot who left us there stranded in the first place." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:18 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"If he fled, how did he end up dying?" he asked. He probably should have dropped it a while ago, but he was curious to know what happened.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Chris shrugged and sighed. "His helicopter crashed i think. Somthing like that." He said. He could see some parts of town ahead. Jill was waking from her nap and leaned in by Chris. "Goodmorning sleepy head." Chris said quietly, trying not to wake Claire, who was sleeping soundly resting on his right shoulder.

"Goodmorning." She said and glanced at them. Processing what she'd last heard them talking about and sighed. "Must we talk about the bad times Chris? It's hell just to remember it." She said.

Chris nodded. "Sure." He said Yawning again. "We're almost in town." He thought about waking his sister, but decided against it, he would do it when they got there.

He continued flying. Getting closer and closer. Seeing a place to land and get gas, he turned right in the plane. It eased right, leaning over. Causing a still-sleeping Claire Redfield to fall from Chris' shoulder into Billy. She awoke with a startle. "Ah!" Chris glanced at her and smirked. "Sorry, i was going tgo wait to wake you."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:10 am
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy fell silent when Jill cut in. He glanced at Claire when she fell onto him and smiled a bit.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:22 am

Chris held in a laugh at Claire. Whom had fallen into Billy from Chris' flying of the plane, she had began blushing from embarassment. He took one arm from the controls, extending it to her, letting her take it to sit up again. "What, am i not a good pillow?" He asked with a slight laugh.

Claire shot him a glare. Then looked around out at the sky. "Wow, so pretty." She said. "I had no idea i was being held somwhere like this." She said.

"You and Jill can go explore Town if you want when we land. I am going to get a hotel for us and rest." He said. Yawning.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas